Chapter One

"I'm just saying," Sapnao looked at his parents sitting on the couch in front of him, "it'd be extremely beneficial for me and my friends to maybe rent a house or something for like a week or two," The annoyed expressions on his parent's faces was enough to give him his answer, but he wasn't ready to give in just yet, "It literally won't be a big deal. We won't do anything bad and we'll leave the house exactly how we found it!"

"Sapnap, you know putting a bunch of teenage boys in a house together with no parental supervision is probably the worst idea you have ever had," Sapnap's mum reasoned, looking at her husband for confirmation.

"Well, maybe there could be parental supervision," Sapnap bit his lip in anticipation, "We could stop by maybe once or twice to check on them. It might not be as big of an issue as we think. They're nearly adults and if they do something stupid, I guess it's on them."

"I swear on my life, you will not regret this," Sapnap said, already prepared to run back and tell his friends the good news.

"Okay, Sapnap, but we will have to lay down some ground rules," His mum said, rubbing her temples, "and I want their parent's numbers, as well."

"Oh my god, I love you guys!" Sapnap bolted up the stairs, careful his socks didn't cause him to slip on the hardwood. Basically throwing himself at his bedroom door, he slid inside and picked up his headset.

"THEY SAID YES!!!" The entire call burst into happy cheers, threatening to deafen him. He pulled the ear pieces away from his ears until everyone settled down so he could continue, "They said we could, but we have to behave. They'll be checking in on us, so no funny business. I really need this."

"You know what that means, Dream. No funny business," Karl says, suggestively.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dream choked out between wheezes, "What the hell?"

"You and George can't be up to any funny business, is what it means," Karl explained, still giggling.

"Oh yeah? Well, are you and Sapnap going to abide by those rules as well?" An embarrassed George spoke up.

"I can assure you we can follow those rules," Karl said, shying away from the microphone.

"Are you sure about that?" Sapnap joked in return, causing a wheeze from Dream's end of the call.

"Very sure," Karl laughed.

"I think our real problem here may be Bad and Skeppy," George said, barely capable of holding in his laughter.

"Hey! Don't bring us into this!" Bad exclaimed, "We should be the least of your guys' problems!"

"Sure~" Snapped dragged out his vowels, teasing the pair.

The call sat silent for a moment, a few people breaking it with some leftover laughter.

"I have to go get ready for bed. Would you guys text me your parent's numbers so I can give them to my mom? She's like all- protective and shit," Sapnap reasoned, listening for his friend's agreements before finally leaving the call.

Sapnap sat back in his chair, sighing as he brought his hands up to the back of his head. He sat there for a few moments, deep in thought about anything and everything, That is, until his mind paused on one thing and one thing only.

'I'm spending two weeks at the beach with Karl Jacobs,' He suddenly realized, 'Two entire weeks with Karl fucking Jacobs.' A high-pitched squeal left his mouth and he was forced to play it off as a joke when his sister walked in to make fun of him.

"Dinner's here!" Sapnap's thoughts were interrupted by his mum calling the family to dinner. He had nearly forgotten about their summer ritual. They'd order pizza on the first night of summer break and stay up for hours watching random movies picked out by each member of his family.