Chapter 31: Moth-Eaten Wasteland

Start from the beginning

The Boy Wonder begins tumbling towards the concrete road beneath him, still unable to move a single joint.

Starfire: (Gasps) Robin!

Starfire zooms down to save Robin from instant death. Once they both make contact with the ground, Y/N meets them down there.

Y/N: Oh jeez. Starfire, take Robin back to the tower! The rest of us will deal with Fang!

Robin: No! Must... hunt him... down!

Y/N: Robin, no! You don't want to lose even more than your ability to move.

Starfire: Yes Y/N.

Starfire carries Robin horizontally in her arms, taking off back towards Titans Tower.

Cyborg and Raven swing by Y/N in the T-Car.

Cyborg: Before you ask, I dispensed the car from my body. (Grins)

Raven: Because you were definitely going to ask that.

Y/N: Yeah, sure. Uh... you guys got a spot on Fang's location?

Cyborg glances down at his arm sensors.

Cyborg: I'm pickin' up 12 blocks East.

Y/N: Excellent! That's close enough. Hold on, where's Beast Boy?

Suddenly, a familiar high pitched calls from down below.

Beast Boy: Hello? I'm down here!

The three Titans look down to see the green boy stuck down to the ground floor of a common building by massive chunks of spider web.

Y/N: When did that happen?

Beast Boy: Oh, not long ago... just ever since we got here!

Y/N: Oh. Well, our bad.

Y/N zips down at Beast Boy and rips the thick spider web chunks off of him, and then turns to other 2.

Y/N: So, we all ready to take this guy down?

The other 3 Titans nod.

Y/N: Then come on!

Beast Boy morphs into an eagle, as they head off

The Titans speed down the road, not making a pit stop until they get sight of Fang. Raven eventually spots him on the roof of an office building.

Raven: There!

Y/N: Beast Boy, follow me! Cyborg, Raven, stay on the ground and prepare for this spider to join you!

Cyborg and Raven nod, while Beast Boy stays by Y/N's side and flies up to the roof of the building that Fang currently occupies.

Y/N: Beast Boy, drop a slab on him!

Beast Boy collects a 6-foot wide concrete block and drops it upon Fang's head. Fang immediately stops in his tracks and is surrounded by a cloud of blinding dust.

Y/N goes in for the attack and swoops down at Fang. He punches his spider eyes several times, before kicking him off onto the road beneath him.

Y/N: How do you like that?!

Cyborg and Raven notice him down on the road through the T-Car windscreen.

Cyborg: There he is!

Cyborg activates the car's sonic blasters and aims them at Fang. After 5 unsuccessful blasts, Fang spits out another web chunk, this time landing on the windscreen of the T-Car.

Cyborg: I can't see!

Raven raises her right hand, surrounded by a black magic aura. She uses her powers to clear the thick web off of the windscreen, allowing Cyborg to see again.