More Facts To Know About Sooji

SLUMP (English Version) - Stray Kids

-She was the first one to approach Chan in 2010 when he first went into the company even though she knew that Chan was way older than her, but she was very excited because she'll have someone to talk to in English, and because he's also an Aussie.

-She and Chan became dormmates, and also roommates but she moved out in 2015 to move in with her older brother, Jinsoo, in his studio apartment.

-When Chan first met her, she was only 7-8 years old back then and thought that she was really cute so he promised himself that he'll always take good care of Sooji.

-In NCT, the first member she met was Taeyong, then Mark and Jaehyun, then the rest.

-She's the closest to Ten, Johnny, Mark, Jaemin, and Jisung (because of their small age gap).

-She can speak English, Korean, Japanese, Mandarin(Chinese), Italian, Spanish, and a little bit of Thai. Yes, she's a language genius.

-She can play the guitar (studied at 8 years old), drums (studied at 6), piano (studied at 4), flute (studied at 10).

-Her favorite hobby is to take pictures and to dance.

-She has a mole on the bottom left side of her chin, near her lips.

-She's also close to the whole JYP Nation, as well as JYP himself.

-Started to have an interest in producing and writing music at the age of 6.

-Started to dance since she was 1 year old. At first, it was only ballet until she started to do other dance styles at the age of 4. So she has been dancing ballet for 14 years now, and hip-hop for 11 years.

-Can rap a little bit that's why the boys said that she's an all-rounder like Jisung.

-Loves to watch horror and thriller movies.

-Hates clowns and nuns because of the movies of course but she still loves watching those kinds of movies.

-Isn't a scaredy-cat not like the other boys *ahem*.

-Chan's birthday twin if you haven't noticed.

-Can't pick between Chan and Hyunjin on who she loves the most.

-Stans BLACKPINK, NCT ofc, SEVENTEEN, TWICE, GOT7, DAY6, SHINee, and EXO. Isn't really into BTS but respects them.

-Cheerful at times and the group's vitamin. Sometimes really funny and loud too.

-Very serious when it comes to practice and work.

-A perfectionist

-Goes in their dance practice room 2 hours before practice and stays for 3 hours after sometimes making the boys worry about her a lot.

-Really thin, and very disciplined in her diet.

-Grew 2.5 inches while in the survival show. So she's now 5'5.5

-In VocalRacha with Seungmin and Jeongin.

-She was meant to be another member of DanceRacha but she insisted on joining VocalRacha instead for a fair ratio of 3:3:3.