Q & A with Sooji (pt.2 of First VLIVE Broadcast)

BABE - HyunA

After 2 minutes of waiting, saying her hi's and hello's to the fans, she started introducing the live broadcast. (Sooji)"Ne/Nae everyone, this is the first-ever solo live broadcast to be posted here in the V App and I am very grateful that I'm chosen as the member who'll do it... Yes hello! This will be the first solo live here in the Stray Kids Channel in V Live and I am so happy and grateful that I'm the one who'll do it." She said with a small smile while waving her two hands.

The comment section was really fast and she could only make out a few comments.

"Wahhhh our lil princess!!!"

"You look so pretty! OMGGG"

"Oooh, will we do something today?"

She read the last comment out loud. (Sooji)"Actually yes, we will be doing a Q & A so that you can get to know me a little bit better."

"Your Aussie accent is so beautiful."

"I love your live already!"

"No makeup on? Niceeeee"

She laughed at the comments hyping her up. (Sooji)"Well okay. Before we start, I'll have our first song up. Yes, we'll be playing songs while I answer your questions." She said with a small smile and went to her computer to play the first song. 

(Sooji)"I'll be playing the first song in 3... 2... 1... Start." She said and pressed the space bar making the song play. It was Cherry Bomb by NCT 127.

"OMG our kween here is a NCTzen!!! YOOOOO"

(Sooji)'Yes, I'm an NCTzen since their debut. Haha." She laughed a little before gaining back her composure. (Sooji)"Okay, everyone~ You can start asking now, and I'll try to answer as many as I can." She said and did a small laugh after making herself laugh. (Sooji)"Okay..." She said and looked at her phone to look at the comments.

"Who's your favorite member in Stray Kids."

(Sooji)"Hm... Well. It depends on who's the nicest because all of them are really nice and fun but... I guess Chris-Oppa or Hyunjin-Oppa. I-I don't really know." She ended with a nervous laugh after. (Sooji)"Okay, next question... Eonni, who's your favorite cartoon character?" She said an 'ooh' before slouching on her chair.

She thought hard since she grew up in both international and Korean characters. (Sooji)"Aish, it's so hard y'all. Well for me, I love the Powerpuff Girls... Pft hahaha." She burst out in laughter when she recalled what she said a second ago. (Sooji)"Okay, don't judge me guys, but I love The Powerpuff Girls. I guess my favorite was Blossom 

because I think the way that she's kind of the leader just wow's me and she's a really cool person. Bubbles was more of the shy, cute, and charming type while Buttercup was more of the tomboy-ish and rock vibe. So yeah, Powerpuff Girls it is."

Then she laughed for a few seconds again before going back to the thousands of comments awaiting her.

"Speaking of a cartoon character, do you have a favorite Princess?"

(Sooji)"Ooh, nice question. Princess? Hm... I have two faves actually. One is Elsa and one is Ariel. I picked Elsa probably because I thought that when she had those ice powers, she was really cool and could do anything with her ice powers. But I think I learned that she was kind of different in how she handles her actions and emotions, so yeah.

Now Ariel... I picked her because I think her love story with Prince Eric was really cute but... Very different too, I guess? The way she was determined to lose her voice only to have legs was really sweet and nice." She nodded, proud of her saying, and moved on to the next question.