Chapter 13 - Another Chance (EP.9)

Precious Love by TWICE

(JYP)"The reason I called you today is... I have been thinking about various things and after you three left, it somehow feels a little different from when you guys were working things out as nine members 

Because up until this time, you all had well prepared and had spent quite some time practicing together." The three felt nervousness, confusion, and anxiousness when he said those things.

(JYP)"So, one more time, I would like to have a chance to watch you again for once. So... Before I give my last and final decision, I think it'll be better for me to see a stage as nine members, and then give my decision afterward.

In some way, this can be another chance that I gave you three. But also in another way, because of this, you will suffer from practicing and being evaluated once again, so I'm really careful about it. 

But with another chance like working things out again, it feels better, right?" (MH, FL, SJ)" Yes..." They said while nodding. 

15 Minutes Later

The 6 boys were called into the practice room without knowing the reason. They were anxiously standing beside each other in the room waiting for JYP like what the staff said. Hyunjin and Jeongin were confusingly looking around the whole room, which was packed by the cameramen.

After a second of silence, the door suddenly opened revealing JYP with an unreadable expression on his face. The boys greeted him politely as always while he went to the center. Some of the cameras focused on JYP while the others panned to the boys.

(JYP)"So Felix, Minho, and Sooji..." The other boys looked at him when he mentioned their member's names. (JYP)"I called the three here." He said with a small smile before walking back to the door. The boys faces instantly lit up when they heard that and now have big smiles on their faces.

JYP opened the door, after a few seconds the three eliminated members walked inside with small smiles. (MH, FL, SJ)"Annyeonghaseyo." They bowed a little and stood beside JYP.

---------

Once JYP left the 8 boys and Sooji in the room, they broke into laughter and went to each other. Hyunjin quickly ran to his best friend, Sooji, and engulfed her in a very tight hug, also lifting her from the ground and spinning her. The other boys laughed when they saw the two messing around.

Once he put her down he hugged her again and said (Hyunjin)"I'm so happy you guys are back." Sooji hugged back and nodded.