Chapter 11 - Ships with the Members' Pt.2

Warriors from Imagine Dragons

HanSoo (Jisung and Sooji) - The Best Friends

These two are the literal definition of BFFs. They do everything and anything together: Playing games, going to the cafeteria and mall, or in the studio. They tease each other but they really love and care for one another.

LixSoo (Felix and Sooji) - The Meme/Game Buddies

These two would always be yelling at each other. You know why? Because they're playing games. They would always be on their phones, beside each other, sometimes quiet, sometimes really loud. If they're not playing games, Sooji would be teaching Felix Korean. Yes, Sooji's served as Felix's Korean Teacher.

SeungJi (Seungmin and Sooji) - The Vocal Babies

Yes,  The Vocal babies. Simply because they're the main vocals of the group. They would always be together judging or practicing their lines in the songs. Whether it's in the studio or the practice room. They also bond together by having the same class, which is vocal class, at the same time, which makes them classmates.

JeongSoo (Jeongin and Sooji) - The Maknaes/ The Cuddly and Affectionate Siblings

Yes, the last ship!!! This one's been shipped a lot, probably because of how Jeongin acts when he's around Sooji. As fans know, he doesn't really like being touchy with the boys, but it's vice versa when he's with Sooji. He really likes to hug her, like Felix. He's kinda protective of her too just because he thinks that Sooji's younger than him and he has a responsibility for her too.