Chapter 3 - Dressing Room

I Loved You by DAY6

(Sooji)"Hello Pd-nim." She greeted with a bow while JYP just smiled at her. (JYP)"Hi Sooji-ssi, can I request you to go to the boy's dressing room? I mean the Male Project Team's dressing room."

(Sooji)"May I ask why Pd-nim?" She had a slightly confused tone which made the CEO chuckle. (JYP)"I'll tell you and the boys later, just go there, I'll be there in a moment." Sooji just nodded and went outside of the dressing room. 

'Hm, why did Pd-nim make me go there though?' She asked herself while walking to their dressing room which was just three doors away from the girl's dressing room. She knocked first before going inside.

She smiled when she saw the boys there talking, some of them were eating noodles too. (Chan)"Oh, Sooji? Why?" But the girl just shrugged her shoulders. (Sooji)"Pd-nim made me go here without saying anything." She replied.

(Hyunjin)"Ah, really? Well... Do you wanna eat?" He asked while standing up to get another cup of ramyeon from the table. Sooji quickly shook her head and said no. (Sooji)"No no no, my face will get puffy and I'm on diet." The boys looked at her with a bewildered expression on their faces.

(Seungmin)"Diet? Are you serious?" He said as if he heard something mindblowing. (Sooji)"Yeah, I've realized that I've been eating a lot of rice last month so I got back to a really strict diet." She answered.

(Chan)"What do you mean? You're already too thin." He said making the girl shrug her shoulders. (Sooji)"I don't know. I really need this, Chris." She said.