Chapter 18: "The Grim Reaper" Darkheart Requiem

Reality went back to its original state as the dark light disappeared. What was left was Keith, standing menacingly, even while slightly bending himself forward, with a dark flame behind him, creating an effect in his appearance. Lei Lao Shi went forward and tried to attack with her Requiem Stand, only for a gaping wound draining her blood to be inflicted on her as a scythe appeared in Keith's hands.

"This... is... Requiem." he said, as Darkheart Requiem came out from within him. It now stood firm beside him, levitating Keith a little. It had a black cape, dark flames replacing its legs, the head of a skull, the arms of darkness, clutching the Scythe in its hands.

"Lei Lao Shi, this is the end for you."

"This will not happen!" she shouted as she got forward. Suddenly, time around her seemed to halt, as the scythe was now placed near her neck. Darkheart Requiem spoke, "No one can escape death, not even you, nor my master, Keith. It will consume everyone, ending them all. However, I can assure you, you will perish before anyone else."

Her Nightmare Zai Heaven came out and spoke, "Reality is under my control. I am unkillable."

"It is true, that reality is under your manipulation. However, some things cannot be manipulated by you. For example, fate, which will happen naturally; time, which could have been controlled by Time Keeper, before you killed him; and death, which I control."

"Hmph. So you're challenging me?"

"I am not challenging you. In fact, I do not wish to challenge you. I am only here to warn you that your time is near."

Darkheart Requiem then disappeared, leaving but a trace of itself as it went back into Keith. Lei Lao Shi then charged in again, getting a few hits in, but Keith simply healed himself automatically.

"What is this lunacy? How could you heal yourself?" she asked.

"Death does not wish to end me before you."

"What does that mean?"

"You don't get it, Lei Lao Shi? Death has your head as a priority."

"Impossible. It already ended the souls of some of your friends."

Keith remembered one memory with each of his fallen friends, then said, "But they have not disappeared yet."

"What?"

"Use your overwriting ability. You can see them."

In suspicion, she made herself see spirits. Keith wasn't joking. The spirits of his fallen friends were still there, in the form of wind. She looked back at Keith, who said, "And now, your time has come."

The scythe was swing around, draining her power. Darkheart Requiem then got close, along with Keith, and once she was in range...

"ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

He paused the barrage for a moment, shouting, "GO THE F**K TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!" before continuing.

"ATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Keith and Darkheart Requiem beat up Lei Lao Shi with repeated barrages, and in the end, the both of them charged up a powerful punch.

"Lei Lao Shi, SAY GOODBYE!!!"

With that punch, she was vaporized into thin air, never to be seen again. Reality fixed itself once more, and those whom she killed were revived. Everyone was standing around, some confused, some cheering in victory.

"It's over. I can rest now." Keith said, before blacking out and collapsing to the ground.