Chapter 14: "Depriving Sleep" Pillow Requiem

Some of the students countering the lines noticed the glow, including Keith. Suddenly, the crowd dispersed as all of the ropes instantly disappeared, having been all chopped apart. Meagan appeared before them, and in her hands was a pillow, shaped like a sword, with the Requiem sign on the top of its handle. She looked back at Lei Lao Shi, who looked surprised.

"I'm surprised you can use the Requiem Arrow." she said.

Meagan took her sword pillow and pointed it at her. She said, "This sword may be as soft as a pillow, but cuts as sharp as a diamond chainsaw upon contact with enemy forces. I, Meagan, will put an end to you with the help of my friends."

Keith, in the back of the crowd, thought, "The tears one cries out is mainly because of depression, the sadness within."

"Tears, because of, depression."

As Lei Lao Shi was about to counter Meagan's sword attacks, Keith got to the front of the line, and shouted, "Darkheart: Tears Of Depression!"

The floor around Lei Lao Shi suddenly had black-colored water, and Keith shouted, "Harden!" She was suddenly unable to move, and Meagan said, "Thanks! Now, time to chop apart this menace!"

She ran in, electricity charging around her. She suddenly teleported everywhere as she swung her sword, leaving multiple wounds on Lei Lao Shi, who was still immobilized. As Keith made the water dissipate, suddenly, Lei touched herself, and all her wounds disappeared. "You haven't seen my real power yet." she said, holding up her hand. A thin rapier made of light came out of it, and Keith knew at once, that she was holding up Vanetta's soul. "But how?" he thought. "Could it be similar to The World Over Heaven, whose ability is to overwrite reality?"

Meagan, now with tears in her eyes, remembered a few of the times she had fun with Vanetta and her friends. The air was tense, yet loose at the same time in those memories. Her pillow sword glowed as Lei Lao Shi got close to the group, being in between her and them. Lei's kneecaps were suddenly chopped as Meagan, with a flash of light, zipped right through to her legs and sliced them, ending by moving a few meters to her left. She then threw her sword, and as it went through her, she zipped through, dealing a lot of damage, Gladwin assisting by using his Time Keeper to knock Lei away.

"Daniel, fix this!" Keith shouted, throwing up a cardboard box that Meagan chopped. The two pieces landed in such a way that Lei Lao Shi was in between, and Daniel fixed them with his Crazy Diamond. The two pieces went together, and left wounds on Lei, having suddenly clipped out. Again, she healed her wounds, but this time, she did a little something with her hand, and with a single swipe, she brought Meagan near. Before she could do anything to her, however, she threw the Requiem Arrow in such a way that it would stab anyone that it landed on. Jordan caught it, and he stabbed his Stand, Raging Temper, a red claw-like Stand that covered his hands, with it.

"Thanks, Jordan." Meagan said, before being punched through the stomach by Lei.