Chapter 15: "Flaming Fury" Raging Temper Requiem

With a flash of light, Jordan's Stand became that of normal hands, but with the Requiem symbol on each forehand. They were also on fire, something Jordan concealed as he was constantly abused by his Asian parents, driving him mad inside. He ran in, and just as Lei Lao Shi was about to hit him, he dodged the attack, and punched a hole in her stomach, reflecting what she did to Meagan.

Vanessa, with her Stand, Geb, which was a water Stand featured in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, ran in, and assisted Jordan by slicing Lei's body as he barraged her. Just as always, she healed herself, and Keith got into the fight, using his Darkheart's Madness Consumes All to blind her. "Lei Lao Shi, my rage levels your amount of tyranny. Die." Jordan said, before flicking his fingers behind him to get behind her with the power of 10 rocket boosters at max power, and then barraged her, the fire having turned blue.

At the end of the attack, however, she wasn't burning. Jordan then slammed the floor, creating a fire wall around her, desperate to try and kill her. She simply touched the fire with her hand, and it disappeared. She punched the floor, and the entire area around the war went from being a sports room to an empty place with a bright purple floor and a dark, starry purple sky, just like Heaven Ascended Dio's realm.

"This seems a better place for us to fight. Let the war begin!" she proclaimed, before rushing in at Jordan. Vanessa blocked her attack with a water wall as Jordan counterattacked with a flaming punch.

Keith Shadow Traveled himself to Lei Lao Shi's back, which had a shadow, and smacked her in the head, sending her down and toward Jordan, who kicked her up and did an uppercut on her. Daniel punched her with his Stand as Louis whipped her a few times. She then broke free, and went straight for the Requiem Arrow, which was in Jordan's pocket. He jumped back, using his flick again, and then flicked himself up into the air, where he made it rain fireballs on Lei Lao Shi.

She simply cancelled them all out, erasing the fireballs, then, using an extremely sharp sword pillow identical to the one Meagan had, went up and sliced Jordan apart, seizing the Requiem Arrow from him. As his body parts dropped, blood flowing everywhere, Gladwin stopped time, and took the arrow from her. He then drove it into his Stand, creating a bright glow as time started again.

"Not again! I will make sure the arrow is used by me!" Lei said, rushing to stop him.

However, it was already too late, as the power of Requiem was used again, only to be fully absorbed by Gladwin and his Time Keeper.