Chapter 17: "Terror Of Terrors" Nightmare Zai Heaven Requiem

As the glow subsided, Nightmare Zai Heaven became a humanoid Stand with the glow and look of the universe. "Sh*t. We're done for." Derick said, already praying for someone to help them.

Keith then said, "This will be our final stand." before charging in. He was instantly knocked back, a seal surrounding her.

"This reality may be corrupted, but it is the reality I desire." she said.

"Why? Why must you bring hell upon these students?" Keith said.

"Because you are the only ones standing in my way. Once I get rid of Nanyang, the world will know my terror."

"This isn't right. This world has people who can outwit you."

"Are you sure about that? I can and will eliminate them."

Keith stood up firmly, and continued, "This reality is a fraud. Sure, there may be other realities, but this one is just a thin lining covering the outside world."

"Having a debate now, aren't we?"

Keith took his water bottle, and drank some of the water in it. "Are we meant to have a debate, or not?"

"Are we?"

Keith sighed, then said, "You know, not everything can be solved in a civil way. A person's final hour comes when the time is right."

"Exactly. Now die-"

"Darkheart: Final Hour!"

Keith stopped time, then walked around Lei Lao Shi, being aware she can break out of the stopped time at any moment. He then punched her with Darkheart, instantly calling it back after that one hit. Time continued again, and suddenly, Keith was between the pillar and Lei Lao Shi. She suddenly went on a barrage, hitting Keith to the point he was nearly unconscious. She smashed his skull, and he was sent flying toward the pillar, where he collapsed.

Silhouettes appeared before him, and he spoke as they appeared. First was a rapier. He said, "The sword, a weapon of death."

Next was a pillow. He said, "The pillow, something being able to keep the life of someone together, yet also a deadly weapon if used in the hands of a murderer."

Then came a symbol of fire. He said, "The flames of rage, consuming one and driving them to insanity."

Then a clock. He said, "Time. The main factor of death."

Water came next, and he said, "The nourishing water, a peaceful yet deadly substance."

Everyone was intrigued by what he kept on saying, but he continued nonetheless. "These 5, are represented by my friends. Vanetta's Silver Chariot, the wielder of weapons. Meagan's Pillow, the fluffy silent killer. Jordan's Raging Temper, the incarnation of rage. Gladwin's Time Keeper, the essence of time. Vanessa's Geb, the killing water."

He got up, his wounds having healed, his hand outstretched. The golden winds suddenly appeared, and they got to his hand. Once they disappeared, in his hands... was the Requiem Arrow.

"And finally, Death. The one who controls all these factors of someone's end."

Darkheart came out, and said, "Are you ready, Keith?"

"Yes. Yes I am."

He stabbed his Stand with the arrow, and instead of a bright glow, it was a light-consuming glow, as if a black hole had formed.