Chapter 7: Cream and Golden Cookery

Moments later, it was break time, which is pretty much self-explanatory. Everyone goes down to the canteen located at the first floor by the left of the gates to have a snack. However, you have to be there within 5 minutes, otherwise, the canteen doors will close without you being inside and you'll get a punishment.

Keith was walking out of the room, just like any other day, when he noticed a boy coming up to him. Suddenly, the boy attacked him by swinging his right hand at him, then ran in with a follow-up kick, both hitting him. Keith pushed him off and used Darkheart to slam him straight into the wall opposite him, at the end of the corridor, and got into his classroom, saying, "If you want to eat, go now. There's going to be a Stand battle here, and you'll be stuck in this room."

Everyone but Meagan and Vanetta got out, and Daniel alerted the other class. They all ran, leaving Keith and his Stand-wielding friends to deal with the one assailant. Suddenly, Jordan managed to get to the group from his classroom which was multiple rooms away, and said, "This guy's mine to deal with."

"Then I'll help you, Jordan." Keith said. Everyone else left, and the boy said, "I will kill you."

A Stand appeared and swallowed him whole, and Keith said, "Get the f**k back! This guy has Cream, a ridiculously powerful stand! It can erase people out of existence!"

Both Keith and Jordan immediately ran away, through the corridor, straight onto the stairs. The boy tried to chase them, but to no avail. The two of them got into the canteen right before the doors closed, and in the canteen, they parted ways, and Keith sat on the table for JH2 students.

He looked at his plate, and was surprised to see an entire sandwich. He looked, and saw the chef with a glowing yellow knife. "I think the chef has a Stand." he said quietly, taking his sandwich and taking a large bite into it. The taste was beautiful like an authentic American-British sandwich put together with a slice of pork ham and grilled mozzarella. He finished it within a minute, surprising everyone around him, and he drank the milk. It was as sweet as yogurt, a creamy yet cold taste to it. It was one of the best he had tasted, and everyone felt the same.

Vanetta, who was unwillingly sitting opposite him on the same table, said, "I know right? The food is good, the milk is sweet, the chef's knife is glowing!"

Donny, sitting next to Keith, said, "I don't see a glowing knife. I see a regular one."

"The knife is a Stand." Keith said, "If I had to give it a name, it would be... Golden Cookery."

"That's one creative name right there." Vanetta remarked.