Chapter 12

(2 Months Later)

AMELIA

The kids and I hve never been happier than we've been for the past few weeks... Justin is great with them and they adore him and so do I... We're taking it slow for the time being.

I'm currently at work when my secretary notifies me that my ex-husbnd is causing a fuss in the waiting area demanding to see me, gosh I absolutely forgot about this man.

**Send him in Cassandra... I groan inwardly

....Well hello Amelia...don't you look beautiful... ** what do you want Mr. Jaxson?... don't be that way Lia.. you just up and vanished along with my children with out a single word from any of you nor did you guys check up on me.. ** last time I checked you're a grown man who can take care of yourself..now I'll ask again..what do you want?

Okay Amelia... I want you back.. I have no idea what's going on with my life right now and there's all these payments and my bank account is almost dried up because I had to hire a maid to take care of the house and Sharon keeps shopping non stop and I don't know what to do.. please come back to me... I need you baby!

Hahahahahahahahaha.... omg...hahahahahaha... you are hysterical Mr. Jaxson!... You want me to come back to you..not because of love.. but because of money! You take me for a fool ... come back to take care of the house and for you to get back to living off me and filling up the bank account you thought I didn't know about, NEVER!

..... For goodness sakes Amelia! we have three children together why are you being so selfish and only thinking about your goddamned self huh? what about what's best for them? (SLAPPPP) his head twists to the side before he grabs his cheek and stare at me shocked.

Don't you come into my place of business and try to make a scene... YOU WHERE THE ONE WHORING AROUND AND CHEATED ON ME... YOU WHERE THE ONE WHO WRECKED OUR FAMILY AND LOST THE RESPECT OF YOUR CHILDREN... YOU DIT THAT ALL ON YOUR OWN.. AND I DID WHAT WAS BEST FOR THE CHILDREN... I LEFT YOU AND YOU TO YOUR TOXIC LIFE TO LIVE AS YOU PLEASED SO YOU DON'T SPILL YOUR DISGUSTING WAYS ONTO THEM ESPECIALLY MY SON!

** NOW (OPENS DOOR) Get your ass out of here and don't ever come back, before I call the police!... Please Lia... I'll lose the house and car!... **I don't give a damn what you lose.. you reap what you sow!... now leave!

As he's on his way out the kids walk in and he stands and stares as they watch him and walk past him without a single word and make their way towards me.... he looks back at us after he enters the elevator and disappears for good!

(1 Year Later)

We are having a family barbeque... Justin and I are engaged.. the children are here with their beaus as well as Justins' folks... You may be wondering what happened to Henry... well about six months ago.. His wife Sharon finally divorced him after he lost the house and car and had to move into a place his Junior partner salary could afford and shopping was limited...

Not sure what he's doing these days... Nor do I care...

He did what he did in the dark... and I brought it to light...