Chapter 3

(Amelia) (Mother 35 years old shown above)

After spending needed time with my children and moving from one hot spot to the other, it's almost time for us to head back to our regular programming, as it turns out I've decided to change my wardrobe and get a make over... it's not that I'm unattractive or anything.. it's just that I am a very simple soul with a face and body to die for, it however appears my "Husband" has forgotten that.

Ha! I have access to all of his accounts including the one he thinks I don't know about that he opened without my knowledge..saving my money in it for God knows what purpose... perhaps he had intended to leave me after all.. well.. I will save him the trouble..

(3 days later)

We are back to our home... he's not here thank goodness, we unpack and get dinner started for us.. there's a screech followed by the sound of a vehicle door slamming followed by footsteps then the house door opening and slamming... ** Oh my God!!!** where the hell have you kids been?! do you have any idea how worried I was about you and your mother.. I tried calling all of you so many times, I even went to the police! **.... (Havana ** calm down Dad, as you can see we are just fine, we went on a vacation with our mom to bond and spend quality time with her, you couldn't reach us obviously because we where way out of range...why so dramatic?**

Amelia why didn't you tell me you where taking the kids away?! he asked very accusingly.. I turned to face him and watched as his shocked expression fills his face as he looks at me wide eyed from head to toe... ** It was an impromptu decision, I didn't know I needed permission to spend time with my children anyway** that's not what I meant !!... ** uh huh sure..**

Anyway I'm glad you guys are back safe and sound he says as he makes his way towards me and I watch him from the corner of my eye... I missed you... he tried reaching out to me but I turned and grabbed something from the cupboard behind me and asked the kids to set the table...

Dinner was uneventful with the exception of him staring holes into me ever so often throughout it.

I have a relaxing bath and get ready for bed as I do have to get back to work tomorrow, I'm wearing lace underwear when I walk out of the bathroom and head towards my closet and feel him drink me down... I'm clad with a short silk night gown which I pull the robe over when my phone rings and I see the caller ID which makes me break out smiling from ear to ear.

Justin!... how are you?