Chapter 6

He went back to Police station early in the morning to bail his ever efficient secretary, every time I inquire as to what they where doing there in the first place he would dodge the question by acting irate and lashing out at me.

JUSTIN

I decided to surprise her after going to and fro about it for the past two weeks, I just can't get enough of her... Yes I know she's a little older but that doesn't bother me at all...she's a Goddess and I want nothing more than to make her my Goddess oh how I'd love nothing more than to bow down and worship at her temple...

**Dials her number**

Hey Justin!

...Hey beautiful, how are you?

I'm alright and you?

...I am good but I can get better

How?

... You can meet me later for dinner in the Lobby of The Hilton

OHMYGAWD!! you're here?

.... Yes, I came for a few days, thought I'd surprise you

I'm so happy... that was very sweet of you, what time should I meet you?

... around 7:30 should be fine once it's cool with you

Perfect!.... I'll see you then

... see you later my chica bonita!

AMELIA

aaaahhh ! Gosh I can't believe he came all this way just to see me... way to make a gal feel special! okay ..okay.. gotta find out fit and start getting cute it's almost 5:00 PM.
I'm dressed elegantly in a black with teal fitted dress, that hugs all the right places that stops mid thigh with lace and a v cut neck line and drop shoulder sleeves.. I went for minimal make up and Alex helped me with my hair giving me a half updo wit soft curls... talk about flawless...
After a few quick pictures with Alex I'm on my way.

Once I arrive I see Justin in all his glory waiting for me at the entrance looking a scrumptious as ever in a grey and navy button up shirt and a dress pants and shoeswith his curly hair on full display... how I'd love to run my hands through them.. he smiles at me when he sees me displaying those gorgeous dimples... He takes my hand and kisses it and we are off to our table..

We have our dinner and talk, catch up and share a few laughs, we even talk about how my plans are going and what I intend on doing next.