Chapter 4

(Henry 36 years old shown above) (Husband)

(Justin 29 years old shown below) ( Chasing Amelia)

Justin I met while on my vacay... smart...funny...intellectual...sexy and most of all young! six years younger than I am..

I know he's probably just messing around but talking to him makes me happy and I told him upfront what my situation is and I don't want him to be my rebound, he's much too sweet for that but he stuck around and my children are okay with him... they now know of their dads deeds and why I left but I told them not to make him wise that we all knew.

I make my way from the bedroom down to the guest room with my phone and I know Henry is staring at me quizzically but I don't give a damn. We talked for the longest time like we always do until I fell asleep where I was.

(Next Morning)

I'm making breakfast for the kids before I head off to work and they head off to school, **sooooooo... why didn't you come to bed last night?...(I smile to myself before answering)... I fell asleep in the guest room.. ** who's Justin? an employee? ... Justin a man I met while on vacation who became a friend...** WHAT??!! YOU GAVE YOUR NUMBER TO SOME DUDE YOU MET ON VACATION...??!! HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT YOU"RE MARRIED??! YOU'RE SOMEBODYS' WIFE!!

I couldn't help but burst out laughing at the sheer audacity of this man chastising me simply for giving my number away where he on the other hand has given his entire self away... **WHY THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING? DO I LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF JOKE TO YOU LIA?... why are you acting like this Henry? I did not say I slept with him you know.. I said I made a friend... He looks away then looks back at me but before he can say anything the children walk into the kitchen to have their meal and he turns and leaves.

Havana gives me a wink while the twins chuckle lightly, I know they heard it all...

Today will mark my first official step towards getting back at that man...