Chapter 11

HENRY

It's been three days since that woman left... she changed her number as well as the kids numbers so I have no means of contacting them...

The day after they left the bank called me for payment on my Mercedes as well as this months Mortgage... I had no idea that she was paying $2500.00 per month for my car let alone $9875.00 for the mortgage... I have no idea how I'm supposed to keep up with these payments especially since I'm still unsure about being made partner... on top of that I came to realize that Sharon is absolutely useless around the house... I am currently looking for a maid to hire before I starve to death.

...I make my way back to the office for the first time in days and no one even acknowledges me or Sharon... whatever!

We make our way to Mr. Jeffersons office... ** I'll get straight to the point Henry... what do you intend to do about this entire situation.. the board very much liked your pitch and your real presentation showed up yesterday so we viewed it and loved it very much... however!... what do you intend to do?... do you plan on continuing this affair with Ms. Avery?**

...Its not an affair any more sir... my wife has divorced me a few days ago and left the house and our children left with her and they have then since changed their numbers so I have no idea where they are or if they are okay...

** You really are something Henry... I hope you get what you deserved... on a personal level...I do not support this but on a professional level... the job of partner is yours... I do suggest that if you intend to keep Ms. Avery.. you marry her straight away to get your  self in order...and just so you know... you will be made Junior partner until further notice, we will be keepng our eyes on you both...

What??!! Only Junior Partner?! I worked my ass off to make Senior not Junior..

You got yourself in this mess... take it or leave it Henry...