Chapter 10

(New house shown above)

(Next Morning)

I spent the entire night packing and so did the kids, I had already bought us another home with the money I got from selling my first home plus money I have saved and we all loved the new house..it was perfect...

We moved our bags down to the front door and wait for the movers as well as my lawyer to arrive... **Ding Dong** goes the door bell... I open and it's my lawyer and also Justin.. I usher them both in as the Land Lord and Lady make their way down stairs... arm in arm... I shake Mrs.Thomas' hand and give Justin and hug and he gives me a kiss on the cheek...

.... And who are these two people?... Good Morning Mr. Jaxson I'm Mrs. Thomas.. Ms. Roses' Lawyer (haha! points to you Mrs. Thomas for using my maiden name) She has notified me that she will be leaving this home and thus transferring ownership to you as part of the divorce settlement... If you could please sign at the bottom of this document Sir so that I can begin processing the transfer as well as the divorce papers...

With a triumphant smile he takes the paper and skims through it before signing it and handing back to Mrs. Thomas...

.... And you are? ....** I'm Justin ** and the look of realization dawns on him... get out of my house..!... ** Now now Mr. Jaxson.. the house has not yet been transferred to you so you have no authority to demand such things from anyone Ms. Rose has invited..**

Justin helps us pack our stuff into the movers vehicles, the children did not even look back as we climbed into my vehicle and drove to our new house with the movers in follow.

I drive away with a smile on my face... because I know very soon the bank will be calling for payments on his vehicle as well as payment on the house that was due yesterday... perhaps I had been a fool for a long time for doing so much for that man only to end up cheated on and treated poorly... what goes around comes around....