Chapter 9

I made a phone call then retrieved the divorce papers I have been holding that only needs his signature for this whole thing to be over.

..... I'm back in the kitchen and see the home wrecker now sitting comfortably in Henrys' lap and feeding him and herself... while the kids just look on in disgust...

.....So you're back... went to compose yourself? .... ** No dear... I went to get my divorce papers for you to sign I say with a smile... (shocked would be an understatement on both their faces)... **Here you go.. you'll notice I've already signed all the pages.. all you need to do is sign and then you'd be free as a bird after fourteen days... It says here you signed these two weeks ago... ** you can read.. that's good to know..**... so you planned on divorcing me?...** as you just read..**

He stared at me for the longest while then look a pen from his pocket and read through the files and signed each page one by one... then threw the papers back at me looking so full of himself.... I hope you know this means you have to get the hell out of my house and out of my children and my lives...

From the corner of my eyes I saw movement followed by object flying past me connecting square with Henrys head and he screams in pain...

WHAT THE HELL MAKES YOU THINK THAT WE WILL STAY WITH YOU AND YOUR WHORE?! WHERE EVER OUR MOTHER GOES THAT'S WHERE THE HELL WE'LL BE !! and they storm off one by one as Sharon consoles her bleeding lover... I hold the divorce papers closely and make my way out...

I turn to face them... ** Ahhh I almost forgot one thing! how silly of me... you seem to have forgotten dear Henry that this house is under my name and my name only as I was the one who put up the money for the house because you did not have any at the time we purchased... and don't think I don't know that you had attempted to change it behind my back... because I never said anything... but I always knew....

** But being the Gem that I am, I will leave this house and our children are free to stay or go.. I will never force them to choose... just know that I will always be there to watch you live in regret and rot...** I left...