Chapter 7

(Sharon 27 years old shown in picture above) (Secretary)

Its been five days since Justin came to visit..

Henry went berserk after Alex posted my outfit on her twitter page #mymomishotterthanyours and he happened to see it, demanding to know where I went and whom I went with.. As if !

(2 days later)

Today a confidential letter will be delivered to a particular company containing a USB drive to be used in a very important meeting presentation for shareholders and CEOs alike... this meeting will make or break its' presenters reputation for life.

Before delivery the mailman was stopped outside the company for a brief moment while certain packages where switched unknown to him.

HENRY

I'm so nervous about todays' presentation... This presentation once it goes well with the share holders will grant me a promotion I've been working five years towards getting the spot of Partner.. I'm even more on edge because my statistics file USB has not arrived from the programmers, it should of been here 20 minutes ago and the meeting is about to start in another 3 minutes or so.

Sharon comes rushing towards me with the documents and the envelope with the information.. I really wish I had more time just to check it over before I go in, but time is not on my side right now.. here I go.

So far the meeting has been going in my favor, they seem very interested and intrigued by my pitch.. now to seal the deal with my stat physical show and that promotion will be in the bag, then I can finally start making the kind of money I need and get rid of that simpleton wife of mine... I peek over at Sharon standing at the corner of the office and give her a wink as our eyes meet.

I open the letter and retrieve the USB drive and connect it to our projector and stand on the side with my pointer stick, I turn and face them after the images begin to show on the screen only to be met with shocked faces including Sharons... I turn and almost fall to my knees as I see the image behind me is not my project stats but a video of Sharon and I in my wife's old home having sex... I turn to face Sharon who I see is now running from the conference room with tears in her eyes... I grab the USB from the projector and make a quick apology to everyone before dashing out after Sharon.

Oh my God !!!! I shout in frustration as I enter what I'd hope would be my old office by tomorrow... my boss storms in...

** What the bloody hell was that Henry??!** .... I'm sorry Sir I don't know what happened, it was supposed to be my statistics project.. it arrived today just before the meeting so I didn't have the time to review before presenting it... I have no idea how this happened or who recorded Sharon and I...

** Henry... Have you forgotten something very important here...?**... whats that sir?... ** the entire freaking company just witnessed you having sex with someone other than your Goddamned wife!!!** ....** How could you do that Henry?.. to Lia?... and with some secretary? Amelia owns and runs her own company that she started by herself, she helped you get this job, she mothered your children for heaven sake Henry... what does Ms. Avery bring to the table besides hot sex?!**

...I had nothing to say because even if I did, he wouldn't understand... he doesn't live in my house, in my shoes...

** You stay here, I will go back and explain to the others what happened with your USB and we will discuss if you still have a future here or not.** .... Yes sir... He slams the door as he leaves.. I drop my head onto my desk.. I have no idea where Sharon went... but..

I need  to get to the bottom of this....