13. Information leaked

A/N: I'm doing a quote of the day in each post, so here is the first one!

How can you miss someone you've never met?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't say much what happened next, because I was trying to settle everyone down, and you know how hard they are to ever calm them down.

As everybody was sitting at the couch, I sighed and came in front of them.

"Look, I'm just going to get straight to the point. There is a musical about all of you called Hamilton and there are actors that played you. Those actors found out you guys exist in this time 2020, instead of the 1700s, and they want to track you down to torture you guys, and basically kill you all. One of them even threatened me to tell you guys where you are. Thankfully, I escaped." I explained. I wasn't very good at explaining something, so I tried my best.

Everyones eyes were widened, seeing they were taking in the information I told them. I would be freaking out if I was them as well.

"You're saying.. there are people.. who PLAY us.. like play ourselves.. in a kids musical?!"

"It's a family musical!.. and yes.."

"So.. we're basically.. famous?!" Alexander questioned.

I nodded, once again.

"Oh, and you guys are over 200 hundred years old." I said casually.

"200!" Eliza shrieked.

"She mentioned that we traveled times, and we are basically at the wrong generation." Phillip explained.

"Wait... there are people trying to KILL us?!" Hercules popped in.

"Aaron Burr wants us dead, herc. Not a surprise." Lafayette said, gulping down his water.

"Aaron wouldn't do that! He said he'll wait for it, instead of killing" Thomas exclaimed.

Lafayette and Hercules looked at each-other.

~Flashback~

Hercules and Lafayette were laughing, and high-fiving each other.

"That was a good game, herc. Never knew you were a poker player." Lafayette wiggled his eyebrows.

"I've done some here and there." Hercules shrugged.

They entered the bar, to see Aaron Burr having a beer in his hand.

Hercules and Lafayette looked at each-other, and back. They walked towards Aaron.

"Aaron burr! My main man! How's it be-"

"I want you all dead. I just want to kill you all." Aaron said, looking at them straight in the eyes.

Hercules and Lafayette's smile dropped.

"I want you to feel pain, and I want you so dead, that it makes me not want to wait for it." With that, he walked out of the bar.

~End of flashback~

"Y-you'll be surprised." Hercules croaked.

"Anyways.. They are trying to get information that is illegal from you guys, is what I'm saying. They need your information.. and things go boom. The world thinks they are doing something good, but there not."

"But, why are they doing this?" Peggy said, clearly scared.

"Changing the past, into the better."

"You can't change the past! Even Reggie Dabbs clarified it!" Thomas mumbled angrily.

"You know Reggie?"

"Of course-"

"He read it in television, during the uh.. advertisement."

Thomas slapped Hamilton.

"As I was saying, doesn't changing the past have an side affect?"

"Yes, it does. Changing the past can also lead to bad changes in the world. And if Thomas isn't president than that-" I covered my mouth as I just told them one of the things that was going to happen, in the future.

"What." Alexander said, dangerously.

"What!" Thomas said, more excitedly. "Me?! I got chosen, besides Hamilton!"

I sighed, many things were happening so I didn't try to hide information anymore.

"It's complicated, your not going against Hamilton. You're going against Aaron burr."

His smile faded.

"Aaron?! My trustworthy and handsome partner?!" He scowled.

"Called it." Lafayette muttered.

"I need proof! This- can't be happening!"

"But-"

"I'm sure that they are not going to find us now." Eliza advised.

"They surely didn't out one of those trackers on you, so why not be a little more careful." She eyed Alexander, who looked down.

"-in our behavior. In order for that," she got up, and looked towards the windows, and doors.

"We must close everything that involves the world."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We helped Eliza close, and lock all the doors as Thomas and Alexander fixed the vase.

"This is impossible! We cannot fix a vase." Alexander complained.

"Maybe, use that darn brain of yours, and use tape." He held up a two containers filled with tape.

"That will never work!-"

*magical time skip*

"Well, were done!" I explained to Phillip, as we closed every window in the rooms.

Lafayette and Hercules were barricading the door, as Eliza, Peggy and Angelica were doing the bigger rooms.

"I have a question." Phillip asked, unexpectedly.

I turned to him, tilting my head.

"Go on."

"If we are played by these so called actors.. who plays me?"

I smiled. "A guy named Anthony Ramos."

"Anthony Ramos." He repeated.

I nodded, as we were going towards the door.

"How old is he?"

"29."

"Oh my jefferson! I'm not even in my 20's!" He said, completely shocked.

"I don't know how he did it, but he sure was good at it." I chuckled.

We walked into the kitchen, to see Hamilton and Jefferson looking at the vase.

That was tapped up.

"What- guys, I said throw the vase away!" I clarified.

Alexander shrugged.

"His idea."

Thomas rolled his eyes, "It was certainly not!.. okay maybe it was.."

I sighed heavily.

What am I going to do with these boys?

"So, when can we see the musical?"