~16~

Rosé's pov
The days went pretty well and fast now here I stood in the Lawn tennis coat with the racket in my hand.

The national LT competition. I looked at jungkook and smilled, these past days what I have realised is that my hear beats fastest when I am near him.
Taehyung...I like him but not as much as I like my......my coach.

I smilled at my stupid self and I looked at my friends Jennie, yoongi, lisa, jhope, jisoo and namjoon oppa. Jin oppa couldnt make it....I understand.

I shook my head as the refre whistled.
I did the serve and we continued the ralley, my opponent got the first point.
She served and I missed....she got the second point. I deeply breathed.

She served and....smash, I got a point.
I served and she threw the ball out of the cort....my ponit. The score is 2-2
Whoever wins this point wins the competition. I sighed as I served.

TAK
TAK
TAK
TAK
TAK
TAK

The voice of the tennis ball being heard the the racket could he heard with the cheers. I was tired, I was at the left side of court when she threw the ball at the right side. I ran there and hit the ball but I......fell. I stood up and my kneys were already bleeding making my white socks become red. I ran to the other side and hit the ball to the opposite side of where she stood and she passed it in the middle....wrong move. Smash....*whistle*.......I won.

I smilled as all my friends cam end hugged me.

Lisa
That was so awesome!

J-hope
I just fell for yo...

Lisa
You Pervert!

Jhope
Yah that was a joke.

Yoongi
Tsk....why did we bring these kids.

Jennie
Lisa came as the substitute player but we didn't need her.

Namjoon
Come one, don't be so rude.

Jisoo
Rosé, are you kneys fine?

Rosé
Yes unnie.

Taehyung
How does it feel champ?

Rosé
Amazing....where is my coach?

Jungkook's pov
I stared at her from afar as she received the medal, she smilled happily and her eyes roamed around and....stopped on me. She stepped down the stage and walked towards me.

The inside of my stomach churned as she stood right infront of me staring deep into my soul.

Jungkook
You did it.

Rosé
Would have been possible without your torcher.

Jungkook
Yah! thats called practice!

I said as we both shared a laugh. Suddenly we stopped and stared at each other. All the cameras were pointed at us and the crowd was surrounding us.

I didnt mind any of it, all I could see was her....my student and my.....crush.
I liked her since the first time I met her just never had the courage to say it out loud. 'I like you' I heard a voice and looked around too see who saifld that then I heard her chuckle....I looked at Rosé and she smilled.

Rosé
I PARK CHAEYOUNG, LIKES YOU JEON JUNGKOOK!

Jungkook
What?

Rosé
Be my boyfriend?

I stared at her lips and looked back at her eyes as she blinked one time and fire works started and my heart did summer salt.....the moment my lips landed on her. I cupped her face as she placed her hands on my chest. The crowd was cheering. I pulled away and attached our foreheads.

Jungkook
I like you too...Park chaeyoung.

Rosé
Who wouldn't.

Jungkook
..........lets just go ho...

Rosé
Sawwwwry, please continue.

Jungkook
Will you be my girlfriend?

Rosé
Hell.......YEAH!!!!!!!!

THE END