~3~

Rosé's pov
I was in the academy locker room, I changed into adidas sweat pants and T-shirt as I walked towards  the ground with Lisa.

Lisa
Were really late...the new coach is already here!

Rosé
Don't worry..it will all be good.

We reached the ground as we saw all the students were running in a line probably taking laps. I and Lisa went towards the new coach  his back was facing me.

Lisa
Annyeonghaseyo~

The new coach turned around as I and Lisa were shocked and so was he. I pointed at him and said

Rosé
You followed us here...I told you I will pay you back!!!!

Lisa
Yah Rosé...calm down.

Jungkook
She is right, calm down. You are talking to your new coach.

Rosé
Wh..what?

Jungkook
Lisa....5 laps and You Rosé...8 laps.

Rosé
Its too much and why only me!?

Jungkook
5 because you are late and 3 because you shouted on your coach.

He said as he turned around and whistled signalling rest of the students to run faster. Lisa joined then as I followed her.

Lisa
Girl you should have been nice.

Rosé
Stop it Lisa!

I said as I ran faster, well everyone knows I am the best player and fastest runner in this academy and in the whole country. Everyone sat side for a break, they completed early because they had to do 4 laps only. Lisa was on her 5th lap and I was on my 8th lap.
I completed my lap a bit after Lisa.
I panted heaving as I sat down to take some rest.

Jungkook
OK so let's warm up.

Rosé
Warm up?....then what was that!?

Jungkook
Pre worm up...maybe, anyways get up girls.

He said as I groaned and stood up.
We did 100 squats, 100 crunches,
100 pushups, 100 pull-ups and 50 punches excluding the stretching and all. Now it was time for the last exercise....plank.

Jungkook
Time for plank...who does the longest will have an advantage.

Joy
Really? What?

Jungkook
You won't have to pick up the tennis balls.

All of us gasped knowing there are 400+ tennis balls and by the end all of ur are tired and if we don't have to pick up the balls then thats an advantage. Heating!

Jungkook
So take your positions!

He shouted as all of us stood up and layer on our stomach.

Jungkook
Up on the count of three...1 2...3!

He said as all of us were in plank position already.

Jungkook
Let's see how much you have got!
IRENE KEEP UR BACK STRAIGHT!

He shouted as he walked towards me and squatted down, he put his one arm on my abdomen and other on my back.
I swear to god the butterflies in my stomach went wild and I forgot how to breathe!!

Jungkook
Lower a bit...yeah, perfect.

He stood up as I gulped and shook my head. As seconds passed, all the students were down except Tzuyu, me and Lisa.

Jungkook looked at three of us turn by turn as he sat on a chair before looking at the students about complaining how hard the 'warm up' was.  Then he looked back at us.

Jungkook
Seems like a tough competition