~13~

Yoongi's pov
Rosé looked at me and then Jennie, I stood up and sat next to jennie as I wrapped mt right arm around her shoulder.

Rosé
He was our classmate and friend in high-school. Jennie unnie and Namjoon oppa were....best friends. Everyone adored their friendship. One day jisoo unnie made a bet with Jennie unnie that whoever is the first man to enter the library......jisoo unnie will make him fall for her and the first man to enter the library was......namjoon oppa.

I said as I looked at jisoo  who looked down and jennie looked away too. I looked back at Rosé.

Rosé
They didn't tell us about this, jennie and jisoo unnie were so emerged in the bet that they forgot about what I'd he truly starts loving jisoo unnie

She looked at lisa who was looking at jisoo and jennie with a look of disappointment.

Rosé
3 months and....he fell for her, they started dating. Jisoo unnie also started to have feelings for him and decided to tell him the truth but before she could
A girl named Irene, who heard jisoo and jennie unnie's conversation.....told him everything. He was hurt. He didn't tell us he knew the truth.

Lisa
We got to know it from seulgu...Irene's friend. Jisoo unnie and jennie unnie were arguing with Irene when namjoon oppa came and he thought they are bullying her for telling him the truth.

I looked at lisa who was fidgeting her finger not minding the tears that were rolling down her eyes.

Lisa
He asked jennie and jisoo unnie if what Irene said is true and they said.....yes.

Rosé
He didnt let them explain and left. I remember when they told us about this they were both crying and we started crying too.

Lisa
That was the first time I saw jisoo unnie crying and.....today is second.

She said as she looked at jisoo who was looking down while sniffing.

Lisa
Without telling us.....he left.

Rosé
He went to US. We tried contacting him and finding him but....no use. When I met him today, he looked happy at first but when his eyes landed on jennie unnie.....he....

Jennie
He looked away, he acted cold as if I wasn't there......he hates me, yoongi.
MY CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND HATES ME!

Yoongi
Shhhh! Calm down!

I said as I hugged her.  I wasn't jealous of namjoon because I trust jennie but I was sad....sad that jennie and jisoo acted that way l. Sad that I wasn't there to help but now 8 am here and I will help. Jennie calmed down as I kissed her on lips before standing.

Yoongi
I should go, its late.

Rosé
Thanks for coming.

She said as I looked down and bent to kiss jennie's forehead. I walked out of the door after buding good bye.

Lisa's pov
We didn't talk to eachother and went to sleep without having breakfast. I and Rosé woke up by ourselves  earlier than usual and left for academy.

The ride was silent. We reached the academy and there stood jungkook.
We ran 5 laps.

Jungkook
PARK CHAEYOUNG! FASTER!

He said but she was zoned out so she didn't probably hear him. Jungkok stood infront of Rosé as she bumped into his chest.

Rosé
I am sorry.

Jungkook
1 MORE MISTAKE AND 5 LAPS EXTRA!

He should at her face as she flinched.
We were now warming up. Rosé wasnt compketey touching her kneys while crunches.

Jungkook
MISS PARK CHAYOUNG!

He shouted at her and she mouthed a sorry. He let out an angry sigh. We were doing pull ups. Rosé wasnt going high enough.

Jungkook
Rosseanne....a bit higher.

He said as Rosé nodded and tried to go high but her grip on the bar looked and she fell, I was about to run yo her when I saw jungkook caught her....she isn't hurt, not physically....atleast. Now it was time for plank.

Jungkook
So today whoever comes last will pick up all the balls.

He said as we nodded. He was counting.
One, two, three, four, five, six, sev.......
Before he could complete, Rosé was already lying on the floor.

Jungkook
Stand up....all of you.

He said as we obeyed. I was worried for rosé, she already has a sore body.

Jungkook
Rosé.....6 seconds? That's all?

Rosé
I am sorry

Jungkook
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SORRY!
YOUR PERFORMANCE IS THE WORST TODAY AND NEXT MONTH IS THE COMPETITION!

He shouted as Rosé visibly flinched.
I could tell she was scared.

Jungkook
How many students are present today?

Joy
5....Sana has fever.

Jungkook
Miss Rosseanne will run laps till the class gets over. Rest of you be ready for the drill.

Lisa
Coach, her body is already so...

Jungkook
Do you want to join her Miss.Manoban?

Rosé
No! Lisa....go ahead.

She siad as she gave me a look that said
'Please' I looked at jungkook and before going away. The whole time Rosé was running. Her grey T-shirt and black shorts were soaked in sweat. She couldn't even walk properly and here she was......running. The class was over and jungkook dismissed all of us except Rosé, I waited for her at the exit.