~7~

Jennie's pov
Well I knew someday they would come to know and I was more then happy to tell everyone than Min Yoongi IS MINE so back off. It just now they
will.........tease me!

Jennie
Okay so, we are all good.

Lisa
If you are not telling jisoo unnie bmabout this.

Lisa
Ofcourse!

Lisa said as she hugged J-hope and he zmilled before hugging her back.

Jennie
Baby, did you about this?

Yoongi
Well.......yes.

I smacked his hand as he frowned and I smilled again then I looked at Rosé.

Rosé
Is you dont stop this lovey dovey couple shit right now then, I am calling jisoo unnie!

Lisa
Geez, single people problem.

Jennie
Rosie you knew about Lisa and j-hope?

J-hope
She is the one who encouraged me to confess to Lisa.

Jennie
Oh, woaaah rosie!

Yoongi
Not only this, she encouraged me to to confess to you.

Jennie
I should thank her then.

I said as I went to her and hugged her which she returned gladly.

Jennie
Come lis, let's go home.

Lisa
Yes unnie.

She said as she kissed he boyfriend as I walked towards yoongi to give him a peck on cheeks before leaving.
We went to the car.

Lisa
Unni did you come here in your car?

Jennie
No. In Taxi.

Lisa
You can go back with us.

Jennie
I know bish!

Rosé
Unnie I forgot my phone, wait a minute I will bring it.

Rosé's pov
I ran back in to take my phone, I oppened the locker and took my phone.
I walking walking back to the car when I noticed someone in the field and curiosity took the best of me. I went to the field and the moment my eyes moved towards him. The time stopped.
He was wearing a white T-shirt that became see through because of all the sweat and he was panting heavily.

Jungkook
What are you doing here?

Rosé
I..I for..for..got m..ma ph..one.

I will take a note to scold myself later for sluttering infront of him. He walked towards me as my feet refused to move.
He bent down to meet my eyes and our faces were only inches apart.

Jungkook
So did you take it?

Rosé
Ye...ye..s

Jungkook
I see.

He said as he stepped closer making me nervous, I looked at other direction to avoid eye contact as I heard him chuckle. DARE HE CHUCKLE WHEN I AM LOSING MY MIND!

Rosé
Wh..what are you doing here?

Jungkook
You see, coach needs to practice too to remain a coach.

Rosé
I see

And again awkward silence. I finally looked back at him as I saw were he was looking at......my lips. He looked back at my eyes as he smilled he was about to say something when.

Lisa
YAH PARK CHAEYOUNG, HOW MUC...

In an instant I pushed jungkook away from me as Lisa came in view, looked looked at us and stopped mid sentence.

Lisa
Hey bro, Why are you still here.

Jungkook
I am litterly your coach.

He said as Lisa rolled her eyes and signaled me to follow her out and I did.
I looked back at jungkook for a bit as he stood straight and smirked while mouthing 'GO'. I turned around on my heels and left. I went yo the car.

Jennei
What took so long?

Lisa
She was busy with our new coa...

Rosé
One more word and I am telling jisoo unnie everything.

I said and as I wanted the whole ride was spent, we reached home and jennie unnie oppened the door using her spare keys. My eyes widened at the sight inside......NO WAYYYY!!!!