~12~

Jisoo's pov
What the hell is going on first Jennie came and went straight to her room and locked the door then Rosé isnt telling us anything. Rosé called yoongi and put the phone on speaker as she held her phone in her right hand and from the other hand she continued knocking on jennie's door.

Rosé
Hello? Min Yoongi?

Yoongi
Who the fuc..

Rosé
I am Rosé.

Yoongi
Rosé? Jennie's friend?

Rosé
Ah yes, a tally we need you at our apartment right now.

Yoongi
Listen to me! I am loyal to je...

Rosé
Jennie unnie locked herself in her room and is crying her eyes out.

Yoongi
.........I am coming.

He said as he instantly hung up and I slid the phone back in my skirts pocket.
We kept on knocking on the door but she didn't open it. After a couple of minutes, the door bell rang. Lisa oppened the door and yoongi rushed towards me.

Yoongi
Where is jen...

He stopped as he heard the sobbing sound, he looked at the door and frowned. He looked back at me and I nodded, he turned his body towards the door and his face expression darkened.

Yoongi
Jennie.....oppen the door, its me.

Jennie
N..no!

Yoongi
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY NO! I SAID OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR THIS IMSTANT! MY HEART IS BREAKING HEARING YOUR SOBS!

He shouted as tears formed in his eyes.
Min Yoongi.......has emotions? He cries?
He never cared about anyone but looking at him right now. I am sure he loves Jennie unnie more than someone could ever think. Yoongi sniffed as the door of jennie's room oppened with a creek sound.

Messy hair, puffy eyes and cheeks stained with tears. She looked like a mess. I couldnt control it anymore.
I let my tears flow. Lisa covered her mouth with her right hand as she looked at jennie. Jisoo unnie was too shocked to even react. Yoongi, well
he without wasting a second pulled Jennie unnie in his embrace. She looked so small infront of him. She cried harder while holding yoongi.
Yoongi made her sit on the couch and crouched down to her level as he whipped her tears and kissed both of her cheeks.

Yoongi
Why is this beautiful lady crying?

He said as he tried to smile while jisoo unnie went to bring a glass of water for her, jennie unnie looked at me and I sighed. I had no option.

Rosé
He is back?

Lisa
Who?

Rosé
Namjoon oppa....we met him outside the convenience store.

We heard a glass shatter and I looked to my right and saw jisoo unnie starring at me while the broken pieces of glass layed on the floor with the spilled water. She walked towards me and stared deep into my soul.

Jisoo
Is it tr...true?

Rosé
Ye..yes.

I said as I looked at her covering her mouth while she gasped and for the second time I saw her cry.

Jisoo
Ho..how is he?

Rosé
I won't lie....he is stressed, very stressed.

Jennie
He di..didnt even look at me.

Yoongi looked at us confused, worry was visible in his eyes.

Yoongi
Who is namjoon?

I, lisa, tae, j-hope are the only people who knew jisoo and jennie unnie's repation with namjoon oppa and I think no one else needs to know.

Then I looked at yoongi who was looking at jennie unnie with a confused look, if we don't tell him than he might misunderstand and looking at him taking care of unnie.....he deserves to know the truth. I stepped forward and looked at him ready to tell him who namjoon is and what he is to us,?