~5~

Lisa's pov
We groaned as our new coach decided to make us to drills.....its hella tiring.
All 6 of us stood in a line.

6-Sana
5-Mina
4-Joy
3-Tzuyu
2-Lisa
1-Rosé

Jungkook threw the first ball as Rosé hit it with her tennis racket and the ran after the ball without waiting for a second and this continued for a while, it was Sana's turn but she missed the shot and....jungkook threw another ball at her without any warning that caught her off guard and she looked at jungkook but as if jungkook didn't care, he threw the third ball and this time Sana hit it. After almost which seems like 40 mins, he told us to rest.

Jungkook
Rest for five minutes and don't drink water....you guys are still sweating, pretty badly.

Sana
Cooooaaaaaccccch!

Sana whined as jungkook laughed, he sure is enjoying torturing us. After five minutes we stood up again.

Jungkook
Now stand up girls, enough of rest!
Rosé and Tzuyu in cort no.1,
Lisa and Sana in court no.2 and
Mina and joy in court no.3.

He said as we went to the assigned Lawn tennis court. There were 4 courts in this field. I remember when we were juniors we used to joke around a lot, well....except Rosé, she was always serious about lawn tennis. Every 4th year top 6 students are selected to be trained specially and we were very happy when we were selected.

Its a kind of 3 year course for students like us and this is our 3rd year, by the end of this year. Top 2 students will go in the National Table tennis competition ofcourse a substitute player will be there, incase any chosen player is injured and if.

Jungkook
LISA CONCENTRATE! THIS IS THE SECOND SHOT YOU HAVE MISSED!

Lisa
Sorry coach.

I said as my focus went back to the match I was playing with Sana.

Tzuyu's pov
Rosé passed me a smash as I flinched before glaring at her and she laughed,
I looked at her and smilled. She sure knows I am not good at picking smash's.
She again took a ball and did a serve,
It was a rally of 49 shots but I missed the last one or it would have been 50.

Jungkook
Whats the score?

Tzuyu
Its 5-3

I said as I served the ball and Rosé returned a smash, I sighed as I realised she just won.

Rosé
6-3....it is.

She said as she stared at coach for a bit and went to her lawn tennis kit to keep her racket back. After few minutes everyone was done with the match so we gathered near our Table Tennis kit's and took out our yoga mats.

Jungkook
So it relaxing time.

He said as we nodded as spread our yoga mats at a distance. We did a little bit of stretching to relax our bodies and the last one was to...touch your toes.

Sana
I cant do it.

Mina
Goshhhhh, my legs are hurting!

Joy
Its very Yoy difficult.

Tzuyu
Coach, I need help.

I said as jungkook came and put his right hand on my back applying a little pressure that helped me to touch my feet as I smilled in satisfaction. I stood up and saw Mina and joy struggling to do it but still did it as Sana was complaining about how hard it is.
Then my eyes landed on Lisa and Rosé.