•Chapter Twenty Six• Home, not so sweet home...

Start from the beginning

A breath left his lips, his eyes on mine—smiling before his gaze fell to his lap. "You should probably move your hand, before I loose it and pull over and take you right here, in this fucking car"

My breath hitched at his sudden dirty words. "And I don't think anyone would appreciate us being late, do you?" He finished, his emerald eyes trailing back to mine for a quick moment.

I smirked slightly. "No, they wouldn't" I let my hand very slowly leave his leg. "But, maybe later I will take you up on that offer"

Tutting, "Such a tease" he rasped. His hand tightly gripped the steering wheel, causing nothing but a loud laugh to instantly slip past my lips.

We arrived at Amy's house around ten minutes later, it was starting to get dark out—so the pretty fairy lights around her porch where lit up, making her front yard look magical and very elegant.

"It looks so pretty" I said more to myself, as Luca pulled open the passenger door for me. His hand gripped mine when I hopped out—my free hand smoothing down the pale blue dress I was wearing, paired with some over the knee white boots.

(A/N - Please love yourself for you

(A/N - Please love yourself for you. The images I use are based on how I picture Kimberly's outfit alone, not what I view as the 'perfect' body type. YOU are beautiful just the way you are and I hope you tell yourself that every single day)

Luca let his eyes trail my figure before he bent down, letting his warm minty breath fan over my ear...

"Dannazione, who would of thought I'd get you?" He whispered. [God damn]

I placed my hand on his chest, pushing him back. "Who said I was yours?" I teased him, tilting my head. "I don't recall you asking me..." I paused.

"Oh I forgot you don't ask, right?" My eyes squinted as I finished my sentence, cheekily smiling.

"Baby, you where mine from the moment I laid my eyes on you" He smirked.

I rolled my eyes, linking my arm with his. "You're unbelievable!" I chuckled, pulling him towards the entrance of Amy's house.

The door swung open almost instantly when my hand tapped on the black door, Amy's beautiful smile was the first thing I saw—along with her now fiancé, Harry. He was rather tall, dark skin and Afro hair that framed his oval shaped face. Amy was known for her barbie like looks, long blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, I've always thought that they make a absolutely stunning couple.

"Ah my goodness" Amy practically screamed once her eyes landed on me, her arms slinging around my shoulder making me chuckle.