after yoongi told them that jisoo needed air, the two let go of her but then was replaced by jungkook who tightly hugged her.

"yah, you should know how to respond to our texts! you made us worried!"

jisoo lightly chuckled and slapped his back to say, "i'm sorry.."

yoongi was the last one to hug her. he didn't say anything, but the warm embrace was already enough to make her feel safe and sound.

"where's jimin?" she asked and glanced at jennie who just pursed her lips.

"he's already at the lighthouse.."

"let's go?"

her mind stopped her. no, all that functions in her body whispered 'no' to her. she wasn't ready to face this, nor her body, heart and mind. and the only thing that was keeping her stronger were her friends who's waiting for her.

but there was no turning back. all six of them had their breathings almost halting every now and then as they made their way towards the lighthouse.

was the incident really terrifying that they couldn't feel anything in their hearts aside from the numbing pain?

no words were spoken during the whole trip. jennie, jisoo and jungkook were holding each other's hands while lisa and chaeyoung sticked beside each other.

yoongi, on the other hand, showed his usual, stong personality. but who was he kidding? all of them knows how his hands kept trembling, how his thoughts were killing him, and how he was just acting brave for them not to lose strength.

"we're here," he mumbles as he parked the car near the seaside, keeping his smile after hearing their sighs.

"jimin probably needs help already. we should go."

"right.." jungkook nodded and opened the car.

this was it.

jisoo gripped on their hands as tight as she could as they finally made their way towards the lighthouse.

the horrifying memories were washed away, thanks to lisa who continuously mumbled multiple things just to distract them.

she was nonstop telling them how she spent her days in their house when the officials told them to take a rest for week.

they were just teens.. they weren't supposed to witness that. to hear everything. or to be there in the first place.

"jimin!" it was chaeyoung who spotted their friend, busy taking care of the other locals who were also visiting the lighthouse.

when he saw them, all he could do is to let out a deep sigh and rush towards them for he had been longing for a warm hug that could only be filled by his friends.

"i missed you.." if it was just a normal day, they would probably tease him for being dramatic. but no, this time, his tears that were kept for a long time betrayed him.

jisoo was the first one to reach for him and give him a hug. soon after, everyone followed and said comforting words that he sure needed.

his pain and exhaustion were doubled than anyone else. after having to deal with his thoughts and mental health, here he was helping and taking care of everyone who were visiting his wake at the lighthouse.

"you've done great," chaeyoung says and gave him a comforting smile.

that's all they wanted to hear.

and that's what he probably wanted to hear too before he left nirvana for good.

"jimin.." she called her friend who immediately understood her.

he nodded and pointed at the back of the lighthouse. jennie and jungkook let go of her and smiled, so without saying anything, she headed towards the said place where she could finally see him.

and there she saw, her lover, not too far from her. staring straight at the sea, the wind blowing his hair as if it could take away all of his sadness.

"taehyung.."

with just one word, he looked at her direction and all broken walls broke down in just a string snapped.

if jimin's pain was doubled, for taehyung, it was more than just twice. multiplied like the gods of pain weren't satisfied and kept giving him more.

jisoo didn't waste any time and ran to embrace him, not even minding her trembling knees.

taehyung opened his arms widely to welcome her. the embrace they needed was finally there, keeping them close together.

"ah.." she heard him mumbled. "my home."

🐬

of couRSE IT'S NOT
OUR TAEHYUNG 😾