Chapter 30: Close Trust

Start from the beginning

Y/N: That's fine. Like we said, with a little training, you could obtain full control.

Terra: No, it's... not like that. You have to promise to keep it a secret. Please do not tell anyone!

Y/N: Hey, Terra, calm down alright. If it means that much to you, then okay, your secret's safe with me.

Terra: Thanks Y/N.

Y/N: Well, I think I'd oughta be heading up. You coming, or you want to stay down here?

Terra: I think I might stay down here for a little while. I think sleeping on the couch can wait.

Y/N: (Laughs) Well, I'll see you tomorrow.

Terra: See ya.

Y/N begins to walk up the pathway leading to the Titans Tower entrance, leaving Terra sitting there by herself against the rocks.

Terra: (To Herself) He... trusts me?

The Next Day - Ops Room - 8:30 AM

The Titans are sitting out in the Ops Room doing the activities of the day. Beast Boy is eating tofu eggs, Cyborg is cooking meat, Starfire and Robin are watching TV cuddled up with each other, Raven is reading a book, and Y/N is playing acoustic guitar... somehow.

Starfire: Y/N, you are a magnificent player of the guitar.

Y/N: Thanks Star.

Cyborg: Where'd you even get that guitar?

Y/N: Found it in the storage room. It's in pretty good condition.

Raven: I didn't know you could play.

Y/N: It's been a while, but I still got it.

The newest teammate then comes strolling in through the Ops Room door.

Beast Boy: Hey Terra!

Terra: Hey guys.

Robin: Hey Terra, do you mind if we show you something?

Starfire: We are sure that you would find it satisfying.

Terra: Uh... sure.

Robin: Come on, Titans.

Robin leads Terra, along with the rest of the Titans, down the hallway.

Terra: Where are we going?

Beast Boy: You'll see. (Winks)

With a few more silent moments of walking down the dark hallway, Robin stops the Titans outside of a door that reads 'Terra'.

Terra: What's this?

Raven: Well...

Y/N: We talked it over.

Cyborg: And we think you'd make a pretty good addition to the team.

Robin opens Terra's door, revealing a very big room, the walls decorated to represent a desert.

Terra: Wow.

Beast Boy: I know, isn't it great?

Robin: Yes, you do have a little trouble controlling your powers, but with some help from us you could-

Terra: Wait. How do you know that?!

Robin: Know what?

Terra: Y/N, you promised you wouldn't tell anyone!

Y/N: What are talking about, I didn't tell-

Terra runs off down the hallway, heading to the front entrance.