" Bitch, if you wasn't pregnant that dress definitely would've got you pregnant tonight. You look fine ass fuck." Kennedy said.

" Y'all hoes ready or what?" Ashley asked.

" Yeah, let's go." I said as I grabbed my gold Chanel bag.

We all walked out Kennedy's condo, and got into the sprinter. We we're escorted to the club with was just 20 minutes away from Kenn's condo.

" Where the boys?" Kennedy asked me.

" They waiting on us to get there, so we all can go in at the same time." I said .

We pulled up to the club, and the line was wrapped around the building. I had already been informed that my security had let in the first 100 people for free, which is what I wanted. My security guard Justin helped me get out of the sprinter. Trey, Pjay, Woo, Fat, Dolph, and Key was just getting out of their sprinter.

" Midget, where yo clothes at bruh?" Dolph asked with his face scrunched up.

" On me, now mind the business that pays you." I said rolling my eyes.

" What's the name of the club?" Woo asked.

" Nigga, it says it right there on the sign." Fat said pointing towards it.

" Nigga, it's in cursive and y'all know I'm dyslexic you fat bitch!" Woo said lowly.

I busted out laughing, " It's called Shy's."

" I know he's looking down at you right now proud as fuck. Like look, at this shit bitch! You did this!" Ashley said causing me to smile as I looked at the club.

" I know right." I smiled as I tucked my hair behind my ear.

" This bitch look lit sis!" Pjay said looking at the outside of the club.

" It is just wait until y'all see the inside." Kennedy said excitedly.

" Y'all ready to go in?" I asked.

They all nodded their heads. As we walked in there were bukoo of people at the bottom level. All of the sections, except ours was filled. Atlanta's biggest camera man Freddie Yo and other photographers was there taking pictures of the whole event.

" You look beautiful tonight mamas." Key whispered to me.

" Thank you." I said as he helped me up into our section.

" Where my momma, teedy, and Unc nem at?" Trey asked me.

" They in the top level. I know they don't really like the whole club scene."

" Whatchu mean top level?" Trey asked causing everybody to look at me.

" Damn, I should've just gave y'all a tour before I sat my fat ass down. Come on." I sighed as I got back up.

" Yo ass lazy as hell." Dolph said shaking his head.

" Well, she is finna be 8 months next week. What the fuck you expect?" Ari said taking up for me.

" Trey, you better get ha. Cause once I start treating ha like I do Midget em ain't no going back. So, Miss Ariana. I advise you to stay on my good side." Dolph said.

" Keep me out of it, cause if I get in it ian get no pussy tonight." Trey said to Dolph.

" I'm not scared of no nigga who's name is Adolph." Ariana said mean mugging him.

" You better scared of me. Me and Hilter got the same damn name." Dolph said like that was suppose to scare somebody.

" But Hitler was bout it... You ain't." Ari said as everybody laughed.