"No worries! You kind of popped out of nowhere!" She took my hand while chuckling and I smiled back.

"I could say the same thing to as well." I said while smiling. 

"I haven't seen you before. Are you a freshman or?"

"Oh, I'm not a freshmen, I'm actually a senior, I just transferred so I'm kind of new to everything."

"Oh really?! I'm a senior too! Maybe we're in the same class together!" 

"I'm Seulgi, Kang Seulgi." I offered my hand for a handshake and she took it while smiling.

"Moonbyul." I looked at the piece of paper in my hand and realized that i had no clue where I was going. 

"Hey, do you mind showing me where my classroom is?" I asked while scratching the back of my neck.

"Oh sure thing, do you think you can wait a bit I have something to talk about with the principle." 

"Ya I can wait." I said. She nodded and headed inside the building. I saw down on a bench nearby and waited.

4 minutes until class started.

I was getting a little worried. I didn't want to be late on my first day of school. That is not a good first impression if you ask me. I was just about to get up until I saw the door of the building open and I saw Moonbyul walk out. She waved at me and I waved back of course.

"Sorry about that, let's go. Do you mind giving me your schedule?" I hand her my schedule and she suddenly starts to smile while looking at it in a creepy way.

"What?" I asked

"We're in the same class!" I couldn't help but to smile as well. Thank god I already had someone I knew in my class. We both started to walk towards the building.

"Hey, if you don't mind me asking, what did you need to talk about with the principle?"

"Oh! I'm part of the boxing club!" I looked at her shocked.

"Wait, there's a boxing club here?!" 

"Ya! It's pretty chill there too. Most people there are cool, but it kind of sucks because I'm the only girl in the club." She looked so proud of being in the boxing club, just like him...

"Do you mind if I join as well or do you want to stay as the only girl in the club?" 

"Of course not! I was getting bored beating up the same guys. Please join we need more people." 

We suddenly heard the school bell go off and we turned towards each other with eyes wide open (A/N I just noticed that this is the name of Twice's album lol). We both darted towards our classroom. We knocked on the door and the teacher opened it.

"Ah Moonbyul, I'm not surprised your late." The teacher said. Moonbyul just apologized and bowed while I just stood there not knowing what to do. After Moonbyul apologized, she left me standing in front of the class and walked towards a girl with brown hair.

"Ah you must be the new student?" The teacher looked at me and I just nodded.

"Please introduce yourself to the class." I step out a little more and bow.

"Hello. My name is Kang Seulgi I hope we can be good friends." I looked around the room and all of my new classmates were looking at me except for one. I don't know why, but I felt attracted towards this mysterious girl. She seemed different. She was short and had dark brown hair. I didn't really see her face, but I noticed that she wore big round glasses.

I looked at Moonbyul and saw her holding her friends hand...maybe they were dating? The teacher interrupted thoughts.

"Miss Kang please sit next to Miss Kim." I look around and I see a brunette waving her hand at me. I sit down next to her.

"Hi! My name is Jisoo. I hope we can become good friends." She was pretty and very nice. I just nodded and started to pay attention to class. 

Once class ended, I was greeted by 3 people one whom I recognized. 

"Hey Seulgi! Wanna come hang out with me and my friends for lunch?" I nodded and looked at the other two. I recognized the one with brown hair who was with Moonbyul during class. I looked at the other person with Moonbyul, but her face was down. 

I realized that she was the mysterious girl. Before I could continue my thinking, the girl with brown hair spoke.

"Hi! I'm Moonbyul's girlfriend Solar." She offers me a handshake and I gladly shake it.

The mysterious girl finally looks up. I thought that I was hit with something. She's really beautiful. 

"I'm Irene. Nice to meet you." Her voice was a little quiet and shy, but it was also beautiful. I offer out my hand to her and smile.

"Kang Seulgi! I hope we can become friends!" She looks at my hand for a while and then she shakes it and shows a little smile.