constantly slapping his head—but not that hard—he failed to notice someone approaching him.

the younger released a gasp when someone gripped on his arm, stopping him from hitting himself. "you good?"

donghyuck look up only to look back down on his book and released a loud whine, "no, i'm not jaemin!"

jaemin looked around and give everyone a small bow and to the librarian too, "donghyuck, towned it down a bit, you're in the library." jaemin playfully slapped his friend's arm and sat down in front of him.

donghyuck then finally realized that a lot of people are giving him looks even the librarian themselves, he gave them a bow and he couldn't help but to feel embarrass.

"what's wrong anyway?" jaemin started, grabbing his laptop inside his bag and settled his books beside, "and you're still on the first three page of the book, that's new." he scoffs, opening his laptop.

"i couldn't focus..." donghyuck sighed.

"is there something bothering you?" jaemin asked and donghyuck aggressively nods, "you know you can always tell me you're problems."

"it's about mark," he said quietly and look back down on his book but didn't plan on reading it, and just played with the pages, "my soulmate."

jaemin nodded, signalling him to continue on talking. donghyuck here swallowed thickly and look around, sighing, he ruffled his hair, "you know what," said the older, "nevermind, i'll just distract myself."

jaemin smiled and nods while donghyuck look back down on his book, he didn't force the older anymore if he's not that comfortable to talk about it.

and exactly by that, someone approached them—more like, to jaemin—and sat beside the black haired man, "hey jaemin."

donghyuck look up and saw two people clinging on jaemin like their life depends on it.

"renjun forced me to go here." someone said shyly said, he looks older than all of them, donghyuck thought.

jaemin then nods, patting his head. "oh donghyuck," jaemin said with a smile, he then looked at donghyuck who's brows are furrowed, "he's jeno," said the younger and pointed towards the person to his left, "and he's renjun." he finished and pointed towards the person to his left.

"they are my soulmates."

donghyuck then bows and shoot both of them a smile as they did the same. "i see you like reading books, too!" jeno said, giving the younger his eyes smile.

"yes! i do." donghyuck stated, "i also met jaemin here and that's how we got close."

"how about we eat lunch together?" renjun then said and he recieved a smile.

they all carefully stood up, not wanting to make more sound since they don't want to disturb other people that are studying or just reading books.

as they walked towards the diner, not really far from the library, jaemin also introduce jeno and renjun more to donghyuck.

expecting that jeno is the older than all of them but the tanned male thought wrong, it's actually renjun, but you too would get confuse because he's much smaller than anyone else, and donghyuck find it cute.

it's also not much of a difference on their age gap since they're all the same age, but one just make them older by months

once they went inside the diner, they sat at one of the tables near the window as jaemin and jeno ordered for their food.

"so donghyuck," renjun started, "have you met your soulmate yet?" the older asked, and gave him a smile.

they've only met for a short period of time, but if you look at them from a stranger's perspective they look like they've been friends for years, that's because their fun and bubbly personality matches with each other.

"yep, i did." said donghyuck, smiling. but the smile then fade away as he look outside the window.

renjun sensed that donghyuck seem uncomfortable talking about this topic so he stopped giving him questions, and at the same time both jeno and jaemin arrived at the table.

------

mark drove away out from the place, while he's focus is on the road, he's phone buzzed a notification.

-

unknown number

"tsk. tsk. tsk. you did something wrong again."

-

mark furrowed his brows, and read the message again while he's other hand is on the steering wheel, "unknown number." he voiced out his thoughts.

shrugging, he rolled his eyes and dropped his phone on the passenger seat as he averted his focus back on the road, not until when his phone vibrates again, signalling he got another notification.

-

unknown number

"i really think you sould do something about this, young man."

-

"who is this?" mark said, looking down on his phone. he pulled up on the side of the road, not wanting to something bad happens.

it's not the same number from last time, mark thought and finally reading all the texts that has been sent to him.

-

unknown number
tsk. tsk. tsk. you did something wrong again.

unknown number
i really think you should do something about this, young man.

unknown number
this is a warning, if you two don't do something about this the punishment could get worse!

-

punishment. mark looked up to think, i think it's safe to assume that this is one of those random callers that they got when they woke up at an unknown house, adress, and unknown car, you name it.

"what did i do wrong?" mark asked himself, "is that why haechan's ignoring me this morning?"

he recall everything they did yesterday, but he doesn't find anything wrong with it. they went to eat, buy him clothes, watch a movie, everything is going fine.

shaking his head, he placed the phone back on the seat and decided to just ignore it and start the car.