"1,2,3 Not it" everybody said.

"Dayummm" D1 said real loud. It made us all laugh.

"What the fuck y'all niggas want man" he said huffing and puffing.

"AHT AHT" my baby ordering first I said looking at Mugga.

Everybody said what they wanted. D1 went to get the food. For some reason Chino talking to this nurse. Nuski in the hallway on the phone wit somebody and ion even know who.

I saw Mugga falling asleep so I was getting out the bed to give him space. I felt him pull me back in.

"Ion know where the fuck you going" he said opening his eyes looking at me.

"You need rest baby"

"I got shot in the left side of my stomach and my leg. You wanna be my nurse?" He said licking his lips at me.

"You too much" I said laughing at him.

"But you alright tho" he said looking at me seriously.

"Yea" I replied

"I'll wait" he sad looking over at the T.V.

"I shot her in the stomach Mugga" I replied. "When she shot you I tried to kill that bitch. She was a moving target but I hit her in the stomach and in the back. She still ran. I don't know if she died or not. Chino nem cleaned up everything and got the video. I was just trying to see about you. I noticed you was going in and out. You couldn't die on me." I said wiping tears from my face.

"Stop crying baby. Don't you see I'm alive" he said smiling at me. "Everything gon be alright. We gon be good but where my other baby?"

Right when he said that Nikki came through the door with Sweets.

"Mama! Daddy!" Sweets said reaching to be picked up.

"Did she just call me Daddy?" Mugga said looking at me wit a big ass kool aid smile.

"Yea" I said smiling myself.

"Thankyou for bringing her" I said picking up Sweets looking at Nikki.

"You know ion care bout that" she said smiling at me. "Mugga I'm happy you good"

"Appreciate it" Mugga said smiling.

"Have y'all seen Nuski by any chance" she said looking around. "I think I left some in his car."

"Yea he went to get some ice" I responded

"Ok I'll be back a lil later" she said walking out.

I looked around with a confused look on my face. 

"Bae they fucking" Mugga said laughing.

"Hollup pause Nuski and Nikki?? Fucking??" I said making sure I understood.

He looked at Sweets to make sure she was still looking at the T.V and then he started doing the lil finger in the hole hand thing which made me laugh.

"Oh shit" I laughed realizing he was right.

"I missed you" Sweets said turning around to climb on Mugga.

"Hold on baby" I said making sure she didn't hurt him.

"She good" he said sitting up a little.

"I missed you too Mama" he said smiling at Sweets.

D1 came back in the room wit everybody food. Chino was right on his ass. Hungry ass nigga. Nuski and Nikki showed up at the same time. Me and Mugga looked at each other and busted out laughing.

He could be realeased Wednesday and we can all finally go back home together.

"I Love you too" I said looking up at him making him smile.

And y'all funny asf with the last comments 😂

Thoughts??

Comments? Talk to me 🥺

I'm sorry for playing y'all like that 😂😂

Don't forget to like and comment!!!!!!!