My work day

When I woke up to a new day, I was forced to open my eyes. The crush and tiredness was incredible, as if a huge truck had passed over me. Unfortunately, with so many chapters I read, it wasn't that easy to find a job. Moreover, my job was not even one of the fields I studied. I can say that the job I found was better even while I was studying at university. Two days ago I started a new job. A huge tiredness ... Before I can have breakfast, I leave at 8 o'clock, wait half an hour at the bus stop for the bus to arrive, and when it comes, I quickly go to the bus and fit myself somewhere. When I go to work, the frowning boss waiting for me, 2 or 3 minutes late, lowers his hands over his big belly and waving his finger "again!" I start my work after being scolded. My job at the store was sales pioneer. In order to earn a premium and please the boss, we should not have taken out the customer without selling something. In our spare time, we used to clean, hang the products that were tried and thrown somewhere in the cabins on hangers, place them one by one according to their sizes and make combinations. It is a 5-storey store and we can only get out of business at 8 pm. Since I could not find time to sit, I did not feel my feet from pain. When I got home, my mother smiled and opened the door and her hug took all the fatigue on my feet.When my father came home, all he asked was "how long will you work?" My mother looked at me and said, "My dear daughter, you are very tired, come and have a snack like this.""Dad, I just started and how was my environment, how was my day? Are you tired instead of asking about the fee? Whatever ..."How do you talk to your father? You are irreverent and disrespectful, I've looked after you until now. You were disrespectful from the first day for the 3.5 cents you bring home!""But daddy, I ...""Even if you say a word, you will eat that glass on your head, sit down and eat your meal!"The food my mother quietly put in front of me became poison to me. I got up from the table without eating and went to my room with my mother and got a little trouble."My mother, my dear daughter, don't be sad, you know your father, he's like that ... If you had eaten the food for my sake.""No, mother! Enough, neither console yourself nor me. We do not deserve such a life mother! You do not have the freedom to work, we do not have the freedom to meet with your friends, we are forbidden to leave the house, I was convinced me to go to work, questioning my money from the first day. I grew up under pressure for years. Is it not our right to stop it, mother? Mother, we are not captives or slaves. Do we not have feelings? Are we always going to spread life with fear like a dead soul? Mother, I will save myself from this life.I hugged my mother and burst into tears in silence. My mother calmed me down and said, "Remember when you were little, you hid in a corner of the room when it came to dinner time and shouted" Mom don't say apple."Yeah Mom, and of course you knew where I was hiding from screaming, but you were trying to find it like you didn't know.""My dear girl. You don't have an excuse like hiding not to eat now, because you will not be able to fit in a place with your huge size."Mom, I'm big now."My mother squeezed my nose with her hands and said, "No, you are still my little naive and pure-hearted daughter in hiding."Yesterday's tiredness is still on me, but most of all it was the tiredness of my mind that I thought of without sleeping all night.No matter how tiring my job was. In order to reach my dreams, I had to save.Today, I shouldn't be late for a second. I immediately got ready and rushed to the station. As usual, the cute old aunts sitting at the station were watching and quietly criticizing the people at the station while waiting for the bus.One of the aunts said, "Look, now this girl is working too, she comes and sleeps and gets on the bus every morning. Mashallah.When the bus arrived, they waited for me to pull back and give way, after they passed, they would sit on the triple seat and reserve a place for me with one of them. I would try to rest my eyes and mind until I get to work. When I was so tired and sad it was enough to even picture my dream.We all jumped forward when the bus braked suddenly. So I felt like I was kicked out of my dream with a kick. While trying to understand what was happening, when I saw that one of the aunts had a panic attack, I immediately started using first aid. When the passengers got off in front of the bus with curiosity, I was also trying to understand the incident. According to my sensations, I understood that the driver hit the traffic sign. So I can say in a small accident that thankfully there was no injury or death. I was wasting time, when I was sure that the aunt was okay, I left the bus and quickly ran to the stop. I was running late for work and there could be no reason why I shouldn't be fired.