Snowflakes

Again, I don't know how many years ... No, I think I remembered. It is impossible not to forget that year because ... What if I wish I didn't remember or live these? Anyway, unfortunately I remember. While I am telling these, my voice trembles in my heart, the words almost knot in my throat, but you cannot resist fate. Whatever you do not want in your life, he can live life. So you have to be prepared for anything you don't want. It was 2002... At that time I suffered from severe asthma. It was so heavy that when I started coughing it would go on until I stopped out of breath and fainted. Ahhh diseases! Does he never let us go? Our struggle in life is not over and we also struggle with the health problem. When the flaky snow fell outside, it had baffled us with its clean dazzling appearance with its magnificent whiteness. Although we wanted to go out and play with my friend as soon as possible, it wouldn't be without our mother's permission ... My friend's mother agreed. We came to our house to get permission by running. Although my mother reacted at first, we managed to persuade us to play snowballs.We threw ourselves out on that white snow, it was a magnificent feeling as if on a cloud. We and my friend made a huge Snowman by rolling the snowball. It was getting dark slowly. My mother put on her gloves and suddenly appeared before us. Then he took some snow from the ground and started to roll it into a ball and throw it at our feet. He smiled at us, "So come on? Game started!" said. How can I say? You know angels in the sky? We were playing somewhere in a white paradise, as if we are safe now ...We played for a long time ... It was completely dark. We were sorry for the dark weather. Our game clock was about to end. Mother raised both of our heads up and said, "Look!" While we murmured that our playtime was over, my mother raised us both of us, hugging us and warming them in her arms, "Now I'm going to show you a beautiful side of this darkness. We are so far just enjoying the wife in the light. We couldn't enjoy it when it got dark. The white snow falling grains from that dark sky was spectacular beyond. I could watch that image for hours. I'm still watching ...While watching the snowflakes falling from the sky in the dark with my mother, I took my eyes off that image and stretched my hand towards my mother's hair. Mom, do you know what I like this image? Do you have that hair cut so it won't be plucked? You know, hair should be all black like other mothers but there are whites, mom? Does that mean that you too will one day be better than bright? Or did I misunderstand the light and dark, mom?Why is your hair different from other moms mom?The desperate look of my mother with smoky eyes with a sigh was an explanatory answer for me to understand the answer to the question ...