Surprise

Yes I felt as if we were getting closer. More precisely, our excited fast steps were starting to slow down, I was guessing we were coming My eyes were still tied with that scarf and I couldn't see anything because it was dark. And we stopped ... Sevda sister, "We are here ... now I will open your eyes slowly." When I unfastened the scarf behind my eyes, I was slowly opening my eyes. Yeah I started to see something red like? What could it be. And what should I see? A balloon with a heart that is in the air and the end of the rope is held on the ground with a stone, which my mother couldn't take if she wanted to. Great! I'm so glad. That was my happiest day. A long time ago, I saw that balloon in her sister and wanted my mother to take it, but it was today. No matter how much I thanked Sevda sister, it was not enough. I bought my balloon and went home with Sevda sister. I was enjoying it by playing with my bubble while on the way to the house. When I came to our house, my mother went out on the balcony and said, "Hurry up, our hour has come." Yell. My hand trembled with fear, I had forgotten the clock, and unfortunately, for a moment it came to my emptiness, the string of the balloon began to float through my fingers.Actually, I couldn't be too upset about the balloon flying because there was something more important. The more important responsibility that my mother and I had to do at that time ... I ran and looked at the clock. It was 17.30. I immediately closed to my room with quick steps. I was approaching the window and looking at the sky from between to see my balloon flying through the part that remained slightly open without moving the curtain, but on the other hand, I was already surrounded by fear.My mother, on the other hand, was standing ready to prepare the table and wait to open the door as soon as she clicked.