She sees everything

I knew he was my father when he knocked on the door like a creditor. My mother opened the door a little late because she forgot to put salt on the table. My mother screamed "Stop, please don't!" I witnessed his voice caught in my room. I pressed my ears with my hands and buried in the bed.The reason for today's violence was my mother's late opening of the door. I did not understand my mother day by day acting as if she was wrong, but my friends' mother was not violent for any reason. When I told my friends about my experiences, it felt so scary as if I was telling a horror movie ...Fortunately, my father went to sleep in his room after eating his meal. My mother's face was swollen from crying. As if nothing happened to me"Come on, let's have our dinner, my beautiful girl." said.After we ate together, we sat next to my mother and laughed a little. My best hours were after 9 in the morning and after 7 in the evening because my father was not there at that time and we were having a great time with my mother.I could not stand while my mother caressed my head and asked."Mom, why doesn't my mother save us?"My mother frowned and began to tear involuntarily from her eyes."Nobody will hurt you as long as I live. We don't need anyone, girl!" Said.I wiped my mother's tears and said, "Well, mommy. But who will protect you from harm?"My mother lifted my head up and said, "Look, she sees everything. Of course, when a door opens, we will have a good day." Said. Don't worry about that. On my word, he said never leave, and he took it to my room, put it on my bed, lay down on my bed and started stroking my head. Then he put me to sleep with his beautiful voice, like every night, with his song.