1

I made my way down the hall and then saw a small little dog hopping in front of me. My eyes widened, There's a puppy in here? It stopped and turned to look at me, then it made a noise almost like a small howl. "What is it little buddy?" I asked as I squatted in front of it. The little dog made another one of those barks and I raised my eyebrow, "You're waiting for something?" I asked, now listen I don't speak complete dog. I just pretend to know what most animals are saying, it makes it nice to have conversations with cause um... I'm not really good talking to people sometimes.

The little dog then jumped towards me. I panicked and quickly grabbed the small thing. It pawed my face a bit and then somehow managed to turn my face to see two people running down the hall. One of them was a boy with black hair and the Chaldea uniform the other was a girl with different clothing and light purple hair with glasses. "Are they who you're waiting for?" I asked as the pup jumped from my arms. "Uh! Fou san! Why couldn't you wait!" The girl yelled as she stopped in front of me as the boy did the same. The dog did that bark and twirled around before running off. "Fou!" The boy yelled. "Is... that your dog?"

"Well... it's the dog of Chaldea." The girl said and ran passed me. The boy bowed his head, "I'm sorry for Fou! He won't be a problem no more!" I blinked and shook my head, "Nono it's ok. Plus I think he's kinda cute. I like animals so..."

"Good! Lots of masters around here don't like him cause of his bad side... I'm glad you like him, hopefully you two will become friends like Mash and I did."

"Is that the girl from earlier?"

"Yes. Her name is Mash Kyrielight. Oh, my name is Ritsuka Fujimaru!" He said and held out his hand. I gently put mine in his as we shook. That's when one of the people will the green attire came after us. "You two the final masters?" The both of us nodded, "Hurry up! Olga is speaking with the masters about an important subject, she would like it if you two precipitated." They said and ran off. "Best we get going." Ritsuka said as he ran ahead and I jogged behind him.

That's when there were two large doors. They opened automatically and there was the 48 candidate masters. I gulped not knowing where to sit. "Hula chan! Over here!" It sounded like Hitsu. He was waving around like a mad man. I held a hand over my face as I quickly made my way over to him. I sat down and glared at him, "Please don't yell my name across the damn room." I whispered and he stared at me before scratching his cheek a bit, "My bad..." he apologized with a smile on his face.

"Attention masters of Chaldea!" Olga spoke and we both swapped our attention to her. She stood over us like when we were first picked. "You are all probably wondering why you all were sent here, and not a single hand of you. That is because, the human race is at the risk of become extinct." My eyes widened. "Extinct?!" Fear coursed through my body.  "CHALDEAS here shows every light a hope for humanity. Within an hour most of those lights disappeared. The root of the problem is inside Fuyuki, Japan AD. 2004." Olga said and pointed towards the exact point of the blue globe named CHALDEAS. "Don't worry we'll get it over with." A charismatic voice sung. My attention went to the seat in front of me. A well diagnosed person sat in front of me. His hair was light pink and he had dark pink on the edges of his eyes. "Sorry for my teammates rude nature." Another voice chimed in I looked and saw a other man with long blond hair and seemingly piercing blue eyes. "He's just excited. You must be the new cadets." He mentioned me and Hitsu. Hitsu hummed and then whispered, "Are you all a team or something?"

"Team A!" The pink haired man yelled and got the attention of Olga. "Peperincio, what are you talking about over there?"

"Nothing ma'am he's just being excited about this mission. It's another mission after all." The blond said. It seemed whenever the pink haired one talked, the blond apologizes. The others in the seats next to them were quiet. Olga sighed and continued on the plan to find the cause of humanities extinction inside Fuyuki. All the while my brain ran with the worse outcomes. What if we fail? "Hey, it's ok." Hitsu whispered, "Plus we got this team A, if they are good as Pepperochi said, then we are all good. Also do you still have that catalyst I gave you?"