"Yeah, when I found that out I warned her to stay away, but for some odd reason she went straight to you."

"And like I told her," I look back at Charlotte, "You can't always believe into the rumors."

"Charlotte was right." Says Harry.

"She was?" me and Ashton say stunned.

He nods as we pull on to a road behind Liam, "Pebbles should have stayed away."

And why is that? I ask sending my thoughts to him.

He shakes his head as Ashton says, "What is up with that name, 'Pebbles'? Is it because of her fascination with fruity pebbles cupcakes?"

I looked at him and smiled as he says, "Yeah something like that."

Clutching the pebble into my hand I noted that we had about an half of an hour left in our drive.

Rest, you need it. Says Harry into my head and rather than argue with him, I just nodded as Charlotte and Ashton began to talk about the piece that Ashton was putting together for that spring class. Relaxing into my seat more as I looked out my window, my eyes flutter close as I begin to hear my name being whispered. Different voices began to fill the air as I hear David's voice.

"It's time for her to know." Says a female.

"We can't put her life in jeopardy." Says David.

"Are you blind? Her life is already in jeopardy." Says the female voice.

Although I could hear their voices, my sights were filled in complete darkness. I could feel the scene changing, and all of a sudden I was standing in the middle of the forest. Looking up to the night sky, millions of stars shined down around me as if casting their own light. I stared blindly up into the sky forgetting my surrounding as a hand is laid on my hip, brushing skin against an small piece of skin that was showing. My body instantly heated up. Everything from the blood in my veins to the touch of my skin grew extremely hot. I could hear myself sighing deeply at the touch as the hand moved underneath my shirt and was lazily placed onto my stomach, right above my waist line. Harry's scent instantly covered me as I could feel him pressing up against me. Turning around I stared up into his sliver eyes as he looks down at me.

"Mon ange." He whispers.

I flushed as he takes my chin into his hand, "I need you." he says.

"You have me." I say puzzled.

He shakes his head as he leans down brushing his lips against mine, "I need more."

Pulling back I looked at him, slightly confused. Was he insinuating that he wanted more or, my thoughts stopped as I noticed the sliver in his eyes darken. A harsh chill runs through me as I take a quick step back.

"Harry?" I call to him in which he doesn't respond, he just stares at me, "Harry." I say again.

His mouth tilts up in a sinister way as he moves towards me, "What's the problem Mon Ange? You don't think that you can handle my dark side?" just as he finishes his sentence he lunges at me as I close my eyes and scream.

Jumping up, my leg hits the dashboard as I notice that we'd stopped. Looking around as my breathing comes quick I noticed that the car was empty. Glancing out the front window I took in the beautiful view of the cabin. The snow covered it perfectly and made it look like it was straight out of one of the those cheesy Christmas movies. I noticed Char standing next to Daniel and Marcus as the others began carrying in bags. Closing my eyes I sighed as I whisper to myself, "It was just a dream."