They shift positions, now both of them laying down and facing each other. Both falling asleep just knowing they're laying side by side.

——

"So how are you going to find this new girl?" Felix asked, sitting with Minho at lunch. The others, by coincidence, having something else to do.

"Her bio says shes on the dance team, and the dance team meets everyday for practice after school," he picked up a fry. "I'll catch her then."

"Do you think she'll come forward?" Felix asked.

"No clue, but I'll try to convince her." Just then, the bell rang and the students began to scatter. "Are you going to come with me after school?" Minho asked while standing up.

"Can't, Jisung wants me to hang out with him since I've been hanging around you and Chan so much." Felix admits, throwing his bag over his shoulder.

Minho nodded, telling Felix he'll see him later and headed off to his last class.

When he entered his class, he saw Hyunjin sitting in the back so he went to sit next to him.

"Since when were you in this class?" Minho asked, taking his seat.

"They transferred me and some other students because our class was to full." Hyunjin spoke, putting his phone away.

"How's Jisung?" He asked.

"Much better, he was still asleep when I left earlier this morning." The two both stopped the conversation there, as they both really don't interact with each other so its slightly dull.

After class, Minho quickly made his way to the gym in search of Arin.

"Hey, have you seen Arin?" Minho asked a random girl, the girl pointing at a group of girls stretching in the very back of the gym.

"Thank you." He turned and walked towards the group of girls, some of them noticing his presence.

"Uh, Hi. I was wondering if I could speak with Arin?" Minho asked the group, eyes searching for Arin's.

"Why do you need to talk to me?" The girl on the left, short hair spoke up.

"Its a personal matter that only you can be of help." The other girls eyed Arin, while she just sat there, debating if getting up and talking to Minho, a boy she has never seen before.

Arin stood up, agreeing to speak with Minho.

They stepped away from the group of girls, going to stand outside the gym doors.

"I swear, if your thinking of trying anyth-"

"I'm not plus I'm gay, completely." Minho comfirmed and Arin sighed, looking around and seeing some people standing around in the halls, liking the fact that she's not alone with a stranger.

"Please, when I begin talking, don't freak out and run. I wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't important." Arin scrunched up her eyebrows, wondering what was about to come out of this boy's mouth.

"Youngho," Minho began, immediately Arin's eyes becoming insecure.

"W-why, h-ho-"

"Just listen, okay?" Minho gently spoke, giving a small calming smiling. She nodded and waited.