"Hey Stef," she said in an almost too sweet of a voice. Once she finally got within distance, she began to pull him into a kiss.

Realizing who it was, Stefan quickly leaned away, and grabbed her throat, speeding towards the wall to pin her up against.

"Katherine." Both Salvatore siblings said at the same time, making the vampire smirk.

"You have to admit, I am getting better at this," She said laying down on the bed.

Stefan continued to just stare at her, with a shocked look on his face, Rory on the other hand was ecstatic, she jumped onto the bed, laying on top of Katherine, tightly hugging her.

"I missed you." Katherine whispered in her hair.

"I missed you more." Rory replied, then getting up and placing a kiss on her nose making both girls laugh, Stefan continuing to stare at them.

"I saw what happened with Elena and Damon." Katherine said smirking, although her sincere tone said otherwise.

"How do you know?" Stefan asked her harshly.

"It was easy to get inside your head." Katherine shrugged. "Have you completely forsaken your nature?"

Stefan then lunged at her, probably angrier than he should be. Katherine easily throwing him off of her.

"Are we really going to do this again?" She asked taking slow steps towards him. "We both know I could rip you to shreds and do my nails at the same time."

"It's true, I've seen her do it. Scary, but fascinating." Rory piped in.

"What do you want?" Stefan asked getting up from the ground.

Katherine's face then softened showing honesty. "I wanted to see you two. I missed you Stefan."

Both siblings looked at each other surprised.  Stefan now, debating his options.

The two then got into a conversation. Real life conversation. Not weird villain diabolical banter, but actual conversation. Albeit, Stefan was still very vulnerable, so he wasn't thinking straight, but Rory could tell by the energy in the room, both felt happy. So she left the room, wanting to let them be alone.

**✿❀○❀✿**

The real Elena Gilbert sat alone at a table at the grill, going through the book Damon found about Katherine's lineage. All of a sudden, Damon appeared right next to her, causing her to smile a little bit.

"Can we talk about what happened?" Damon asked her, no smirk present on his face.

Elena sighed, not wanting to have the conversation. The kiss had been consuming all her thoughts, and the more she thought about it, the more she wanted to do it again. But, she decided she loved Stefan more, so she was going to get him back.

"There's nothing to talk about." Elena said not looking up from her book.

Damon's eyes dropped, and he grabbed her hand, "Come on. I know you liked it as much as I did. It meant something to you. You can't just forget that."

Elena looked up at him, "You're right, it did mean something, but I decided that I love Stefan, and I want him back." She said harshly, gathering her belongings, standing up to leave,