Walking in, Stefan's emotions went into overdrive when he realized he was in the Mystic Grill. The vampire then realized that it was all in his head.He was so confused, feeling every emotion imaginable. 

Confusion. 

Pain.

Betrayal.

Anger.

He looked around at the chatting people, sharing a longing look towards the happy couples who looked so deeply in love. And it was true, Stefan loved Elena, with all his heart. But clearly he wasn't enough. He never was.

He then looked up and the one and only Elena Gilbert standing by the pool table looking at him. Stefan then realized that she probably didn't know that he knew about the kiss. Of course Damon wouldn't tell her.

"It's your turn." Elena broke him out of his thoughts, holding out the pole.

As Stefan was about to walk up to her, he gets blocked by none other than Damon. He swaggers over to her, and then pulls her into a kiss, once again breaking his heart.

"It hurts doesn't it?" A voice suddenly says from behind him causing him to whip around, to see Katherine Pierce in her 1800's attire. "Now you know how I feel. Don't fight it Stefan. You loved me once. You can love me again." She whispered as she pulled him close to her. "I love you Stefan." She then pulled him into a kiss, in which he reciprocated.

**✿❀○❀✿**

Stefan shot up in his bed, sweat dripping down his forehead. Suddenly too hot for him in his room, he quickly got up, and made his way towards his door.

He let out a yelp of surprise when he opened the door, revealing the youngest Salvatore looking as if she were about to knock, holding a glass full of some sort of liquid in her hand.

"It's happened again isn't it?" Rory asked him in a soft voice.

For the past couple days, ever since he heard of the kiss, he had been avoiding Elena like she were the black plague, and having constant nightmares of Damon and Elena kissing, telling him he wasn't enough, and then Katherine coming in, and telling him to love her again.

"Yeah." Stefan mumbled while wiping his forehead.

Rory grabbed his arm and pulled him to sit on the chair that was in his room.

"Here." She said, holding out the glass she was holding. "This is a dreamless sleep potion. Made out of a few different herbs, it will help you be able to sleep through the night without disruption. I'm sorry I couldn't get it to you sooner, it took longer than I expected to brew." She finished with a sheepish smile.

"Thank you Ror. It means a lot." 

Stefan's eyes were bloodshot, his face red and puffy, probably from crying the night previous. His under eyes already home to newly found dark circles. It's clear he hadn't been taking care of himself.

The door then opened, scaring the two. In walked Elena Gilbert.

"Hi Rory." Elena said with a smile, confusing the girl, wondering why she was being so nice to him. Elena then made her way over to Stefan, making him slowly back away.