Emergency

(Y/N) POV

I rest my eyes on Maiya as I relax a bit

"I'd rather not do that again," I mutter as I look around for Lisa. My eyes set on someone who was on the ground.

"Lisa?" I ask as I stand up and see that she is past out.

"Must have used more magic than I thought," I mutter as I touch her. I instantly froze...

Memories started flowing into my head as I felt my eyes darken.

??? POV

I looked at the body on the battlefield. The dirt was all muddy from storming all day. Perhaps it's raining because I can't control my grief...he had given so much to his people...and yet without a second thought, his follow knights killed him...after he just saved them all.

My face softens as I see his head a few meters away from his body.

Why...why must he die too.

I started feeling dizzy so I took a seat on the wet grass.

"For my catalyst to die so young once again," I say as I stuff my face in my hands.

"I told you to be careful you idiot," I say to his body. His sword rested peacefully beside him. I crawled to the sword and grabbed it. I smile to myself as I think about how it reminds me of him.

The sword itself doesn't look very menacing. But I know the blade is very sharp. It wasn't flashy like Excalibur...rather it had a more laid-back appearance. I know that overall it outclasses Excalibur, even though King's sword has a more destructive force behind it, Milunder has its own force...the power to control Nature.

While Milunder is useless in normal hands. If a catalyst of mine wields it, it can become stronger than any army.

"And yet, here you lay," I say.

I have a strong bond with all my catalysts. They are truly one of a kind. Only the purest of the pure can even imagine the thought of the title...and it doesn't help that I rarely give the title out

"You were too special boy," I mutter. (Y/N) was the one and only. No one has wielded Milunder as strongly as he has. Most of them can only move a little bit of water or shoot a pebble at high speed.

But for him...he could move mountains, move a whole ocean from one side to the other

I was almost surprised by how he handled my powers. With such exact controls, he could build a puzzle without even touching the pieces with his hands.

He may not have understood it...I liked him...a lot.

You often hear stories of God's loving humans. I had always thought it was ridiculous...but I understood when he came into my sight

Someone so dedicated to serving his King and his people that he would rather die...it's not often you see that...someone with such drive to do what was right.

I remembered always being so flustered when I was teaching him...my normal divine being would shine much brighter when he was around...I suppose it was my form of blushing.

I found myself hugging his sword as a few tears escape my eyes. I knew he could revive himself...but I know he wouldn't. He is too loyal to do that. It would only serve as a slowdown to the people he swore to protect

"Idiot..." I say as more tears flow.

"Idiot, Idiot, idiot," I repeat

"Why so young," I mutter as I glance at his body once more and I couldn't stand the thought of him beheaded