Chapter 29: These Times Are Difficult

Start from the beginning

Y/N: You'd better walk on the aerodynamics of this thing.

He chucks it down onto the ground below him before Robin attempts to throw another round of attacks his way.
As the two teens reach the Ops Room door, Y/N decides finally make a proper move of his own.

Jump to Ops Room

Beast Boy: Terra, if you need help, we're always by your side. I've got no idea what Y/N was thinking, but whatever it was, it was wrong.

Terra: Are you sure it's not me?

Raven: I'm... pretty sure it's not you.

Starfire: Don't worry friend Terra. Y/N is pure in soul, he would never-

As if the universe had a sense of humor, the Titans are snapped out of their calm senses as soon as they see Robin flying out through the Ops Room door.

Cyborg: What in the world?!

Raven: What's been going on?

Robin: Ask Y/N.

Y/N: Me? I just threw two attacks, he unloaded over 100 rounds.

Robin: Oh, it's going to feel like a lot more than that after I-

Starfire: FRIENDS STOP!!!

Starfire jumps in between the two teens, attempting to end World War III. However, she has a little help.

Raven: Are you two seriously going to fight like this?

Starfire: You two are the greatest of friends! You mustn't fight like this!

Raven: You are our two leaders. You have to set an example for the team. If this is your example of leadership, then you don't deserve to be leaders.

Y/N and Robin slowly back away from each other.

Y/N: I'm not the one that's setting a bad example.

Robin slightly narrows gaze his down to the floor.

Y/N, still looking at Robin, begins to walk back towards the Ops Room door. After a few seconds, he pivots around to face the direction he is walking in.
He eventually steps through the doors, leaving the 6 Titans alone in the Ops Room.

Robin: What am I going to do with him?

Beast Boy: Can't you just kick him off?!

Robin: I can't. We'd be losing the majority of our battles if it weren't for him.

Starfire: I believe he still cares for us all.

Cyborg: He just has to get over whatever is going on in his mind.

Terra: I want to see the good in him.

Beast Boy: So do we, Terra. So do we.

4 Hours Later

Y/N is sitting at his desk in his room, his hands joined together up toward his face with his eyes closed. He hears a knock at his door.
He stands up and hesitantly goes to answer it.

He activates the sliding door, revealing the violet haired empath staring up at him wearing her hood down.

Y/N: What do you need?

Raven: I... wanted to talk to you about something.

Y/N: And what's that?

Raven: May I... come inside for this? It may trigger some of your emotions.

Y/N: (Sighs) Alright.

Y/N steps out of the way, allowing Raven to step inside his room. She gently takes a seat on his bed, staring into space with Y/N just ahead of her.