Chapter 37: Revelations

Start from the beginning

I walk further in closing the door. I turn the switch on the wall on. It didn't do much though, but at least I could see Marco's face now.

"I knew you would follow me." Marc finally speaks. I just scoff, "No shit I would follow you after you dropped that on me last night and just walked away like it was nothing. Then you avoid me all day." I growl out. 

He just laughs, "I wouldn't of had to do that if you were just honest cugina." I narrow my eyes, my heart beating faster again. "Honest about what exactly?" I question. I'm not letting anything out until I know exactly what he thinks he knows.

"Come on Aleja, just say it. Your secrets out you can give it up, no need to keep hiding it." he taunts me. I groan in frustration, "Marco for fuck sake, I don't know what you talking about." I say my voice getting louder.

Before Marco can say anything, another voice joins the conversation, "What the hell is going on?"

I turn around to see Alfie standing at the door. Great, just brilliant. I roll my eyes and turn to leave, not wanting to talk about it in front of my brother.

"Woah, woah, where are you going." Alfie says grabbing my waist and pulling me back as I try to pass him. I go to reply but Marco beats me too it.  "Come Aleja, your brothers right there don't you want to tell him. Get it off your chest." I growl turning to face him. 

"I swear to god Marco, Ill fucking shoot you." I threaten. I still don't know what it is but I'm freaking out over the possibility of him exposing me and Jaxon. That would start a full on war.

"Alejandra, you're not fucking shooting anyone. Now tell me what he's talking about before I go out there and get Papa and Armano." My eyes widen at that possibility, my heart about to beat out my chest.

"No! Look I promise I don't know what he's talking about." I say looking with my pleading eyes into my big brothers' hard ones. He holds my gaze before looking up and glaring at Marco. 

"Tell me what she's done." I all but collapse into Alfie's arms knowing that Marco will definitely tell him what's going on and there's nothing I can do to change that.

"One more chance Alejandra, come on. I'll give you a hint. Rocco Aducci." I stand up straight, backing away from Alfie, and turn to look at a smirking Marco.

I almost let out a breath of relief before realising I'll be in a ton of shit now anyways. 

Reason being that Rocco Aducci ladies and gentlemen, is none other than the captain of the swim team. The one I slept with. 

"Aducci? Isn't that a kid in your grade?" Alfie asks as he looks like he's trying to figure this out. 

"Indeed, he is cugino." Marco smirks evilly at Alfie. He's getting on my nerves. But fuck, I don't think I'm getting out of this one. 

"Okay so what about him?" Marco asks me in a firm voice, his eyebrows scrunched a little. When I don't say anything Marco opens his fucking mouth again. 

"Well go on, tell him them." I whip my head around to Marco. "Shut the fuck up Marco. I'll tell him okay." He puts his hands up in mock surrender. God, I hate this boy.

I slowly look back at Alfie and take a deep breath. Okay this is going to be shit but it could be worse, at least it's not about Jaxon. "Right so you know like a while ago when you and all the boys left. I can't remember what for but it was just mama and the Tio's in the house." I ask, he just nods slowly at me. 

"Okay well there was a party that weekend that I went to." I can see the wheels turning in his head as his eyes grow darker. "Well Rocco was there and you know." I glance up at his now furious eyes. "I think you can figure out the rest." He looks like he's about to burst. 

"You slept with him?" He manages to grit out. I just nod my head. "Are you fucking kidding me Alejandra? Cazzo!" He turns to punch the wall. Alfie's always had bad anger issues, pretty similar to me. "Wait till the rest find out about this." He says storming out of the room. Shit. This isn't going to end well. 

I go to go after him to stop him but Marco grabs my arm stopping me. Oh he's fucking dead. 

I spin around and slap him with so much force. He's family so I won't punch unless we're training. His head whips to the side as his hand flies up to his cheek. "Are you fucking happy now Marco? Manny's big day is about to be ruined." He just glares at me. 

"That's on you Alejandra. Not me." I just shake my head at him. "I don't get why it's such a big fucking deal." I growl. Honestly the double standards are ridiculous in this family. 

Just then the door opens again and in walks my brother's and father. Fucking hell. I'm screwed. 

"What's going on Alejandra?" Papa asks me confused. I just stare into his eyes not saying anything. I refuse to tell him this. 

"Go on then. Tell them." Alfie growls out. His voice full of hatred.  My eyes skim across them all. Their eyes a mixture of worry and confusion. 

Still. I stay silent. 

After a few moments of silence Alfie speaks again. "Fine then I'll do the honours shall I?" He walks further into the room so he's now standing between me and the others. 

"Our innocent little Alejandra isn't so innocent." He says mockingly. 

"Just fucking spit, it out already." Tony says impatiently. Alfie just chuckles humourlessly, "Alright then. Remember Rocco Aducci?" He asks the boys. The younger two nod their heads confused whilst the other two don't say anything, their expressions not changing. 

"Well he fucked our little sister."

***

Another Cliffhanger? Sorry I just couldn't resist!

Anyways, I just want to say another big thank you for all the support this book has received! It's honestly so overwhelming.

I really hope you enjoyed the chapter ❤️

-Freya