Dazed out, I took the bottle. I wanted to open the bottle lid but it was already opened. Well, less work for me.

Guiding the bottle to my lips, I took a sip. Scrunching my face at the strong taste, I put the bottle down. It didn't taste like waiter.

Looking down, I gasped as I noticed that he gave me the bottle I drank yesterday. "No ... why are you giving me alcohol? Take it away from me," I groaned, pushing the bottle back towards him.

"Why don't you want it anymore? You couldn't keep your hands from the bottle yesterday," he said, wiggling with the bottle in front of my face. "What has changed?"

"I feel like shit," I muttered. "How did you think you'd feel like after gulping my whiskey bottle down like water?" he asked me, putting the bottle next to the sink.

"Like I've felt on my wedding day, when you gave me the whiskey bottle, happy and careless." Sighing, I rubbed my face, that headache was painful.

"Well, that," he claimed, pointing to the bottle I drank yesterday, "is an expensive whiskey bottle, way stronger than the cheap shit you drank on your wedding day. Seriously, what were you thinking, you could literally die from an overdose!"

"Says the one who drank almost an entire bottle when I had to pull a bullet out of your butt," I huffed. "I can handle my alcohol, but you, you are getting out of hand." He crossed his arms, looking at me with downcast eyes.

"What are you talking about?" I asked with a confused frown on my face.

"You don't remember, do you?" he smirked. "What?" I asked lost, I had a huge hangover. The taste of vomit in my mouth was disgusting. Getting up, I walked to the washbasin to rinse my mouth.

Opening the tap, I bent down to rinse my mouth. "The way you called me daddy." His voice close and low, I felt his warm hand on my thigh, dangerously near my ass.

Getting startled, I straightened up, spitting and choking on the water, that was running down my clothes now. Coughing, I felt him pat my back.

"I called you what?" I squeaked surprised. "Oh, that's not all," he chuckled, it was a dark chuckle, the one that gave you goosebumps.

"Then, we had some spanking going on." He spanked me very hard, making me yelp. With a hand on my ass, rubbing the burning area, I walked backwards, looking at him with my mouth gaping open.

"Why so surprised, ragazza?" He walked towards me, grabbing my face, his thumb brushed my cheek. "But I have to say the slapping was very weak, we have to work on that."

"I-I ..." I shook my head. That couldn't be real, I wasn't into some weird shit like that!

"What's the matter, ragazza? Are the words stuck in your throat? Like the time I had my hand wrapped around your throat?"

"You are fucking with me," I muttered embarrassed. What the hell happened yesterday? "Like yesterday?" he smirked at me. Propped up against the wall behind me with my hands flattened on the cold tiles of the wall, I looked at him.

"Stop toying with me!" I spat frustrated. "How do you know I am toying with you? You remember?" he asked me with a grin, loving to mess with my mind.

He might be masterminded, but I wasn't a complete numbskull. He refused to fuck me since day one. Therefore, I was very sure that he hadn't fucked me yesterday. Instead of freaking out, I looked at him calmly, deciding to toy back.

"You remember how great the feeling was?" Squeezing my cheeks, my chin went a little down and my mouth opened, before his two fingers slipped in my mouth. I felt a pill in my mouth. "How well you swallowed. Now, be a good girl and swallow again."