Celestia

Hajime watched as the two siblings headed in the direction of the gymnasium. The footsteps that he nearby had come to a gradual stop before he eventually heard a deep sigh.

  "Those two didn't confess to you, did they?"

  Hajime shook his head before the girl continued, "That is a relief. It seems like there's more and more people approaching you."

  "Celestia, was it?"

  "My," Celestia's eyes widened as she covered her mouth, "You know who I am?"

  "Yeah, I've seen you play games with Chiaki and Sonia," Hajime explained, "Plus, it's not like your name is hard to forget. So, what's up?"

  "I'll award you some points for that comment."

  "Points? Am I supposed to be winning something?"

  "Unfortunately, you aren't the one winning anything," the gambler smiled at him, "I have a small wager going on."

  Hajime raised an eyebrow, "You want me to help you bet on something?"

  She shook her head, "Of course not, it would unfair to the other candidates."

  "Then, what are you betting on?"

  "You, obviously."

  "Why me?" Hajime huffed, "What did I do?"

  "You didn't do anything wrong. Rather, it's about what you're going to do," Celestia clasped her hands in front of her and smiled, "I can't wait to see who you will choose to be your valentine."

  "Wait, that's what you're betting on?" Hajime asked, "Who did you choose?"

  She held a finger to her lips, "That's something I can't possibly tell you. I wouldn't want to invalidate the results after all. Speaking of, it seems that my chances of winning this wager has gone down thanks to some uninvited guests."

  "I don't mind since it's nice to chat with my friends too."

  "How frustrating," Celestia said as she took out a chocolate bar, "Maybe if you beg, I'll hand you a piece of my chocolate bar."

  "Uh, I'm good."

  She hummed, "What a pity..."

  "You could always cancel your bet if you're afraid of losing," he suggested.

  The Ultimate Gambler huffed, "Celestia Ludenberg does not cancel wagers simply because she is not a coward. When it's times like these, all I can do is trust in my good luck."

  "I didn't know you were lucky."

  "Obviously, you need some luck in order to gamble successfully. How could I have won otherwise?" she mentioned, "I'll also be coming over to your class' party to see the results myself."

  "I thought your class was having a party at Byakuya's place."

  "My class and I will be leaving after the school day ends. Do be punctual for your event, as I don't like to be kept waiting," Celestia paused for a moment, "Though, I do suppose I could play with some of your other classmates."

  "You want to play a game with them? I'm sure they'll be up for it whenever you want to stop by our classroom," Hajime told her.

  "Hm, I suppose I will accept your invitation," Celestia smiled at the upperclassman, "I do sincerely hope you practice a few games before you challenge me, or else you're sure to lose."