"Izuku, can I talk to Uraraka?" Todoroki asks.

Izuku scoffs, "As if I would let you, you broke up with her. There is no point in trying to get her back." Izuku crosses his arms across his chest.

The taller male sighed, "I didn't mean to hurt her! I miss her, I regret what I did." Todoroki started to beg, he did look sorry.

The others saw what was going on, Uraraka was pissed. She didn't feel sad anymore, she felt so confident about herself now. She walks up to Todoroki, ready to give him a piece of her mind.

"Shoto Todoroki what are you doing here?" Uraraka asks, her voice was cold.

Todoroki smiled, "Baby, I'm sorry! I swear I didn't mean what I said, I was just in the moment please-"

"I'm sorry but my name is Uraraka, not "baby." And you have no business in coming back here again. I don't know if you noticed but all you've given me was bullshit not love in our relationship. I don't know who you think you are, thinking you can win with daddy's money. Fuck off Shoto, you mean absolutely nothing to me."

Izuku smirked at Uraraka's combat, a truly, truly proud friend, "Todoroki, the box of your stuff is outside of the studio, thank you for your horrible work here, hope to never see you again!" Izuku gave him a bright smile and slammed the door shut in front of his face.

Izuku looked at Uraraka, she looks at him. They both start cracking up, finally, they were free from that bastard. They hugged and kept on laughing.

"Thank you Izuku." Uraraka whispers.

"Anything for a friend," Izuku responds.

Uraraka and Izuku walk back to the rest of the group, all of them with a shocked expression on their faces.

"You guys literally destroyed Todoroki!" Mina yelled.

"Right! They were so badass!" Denki adds.

"Well I need to find someone to fill in Todoroki's spot, and I have someone in mind actually," Izuku said with a small smirk.

He excuses himself and walks over to Iida's office. He knocks on the door and opens it slightly.

"Iida?" Izuku asks, he sees the tall male and fully enters the room.

"Midoriya, what's up!" Iida exclaimed, he pulled a chair out for Izuku to sit on.

"Do you still have your friend's number from last time?" Izuku questions.

"Yeah, of course. Why?" Iida questions Izuku, he still doesn't know that Todoroki got fired.

"Ah well, tell her I have a spot open for her, and I want her to take it, she'll do very good," Izuku explained to the blue-haired male.

Iida nods, "I'll call her right away, no worries!" He gives Izuku a reassuring smile.

Izuku thanks Iida and walks back to the group, Katsuki asks Izuku a question, "So?"

"So...we have a new member and they're coming soon." Everyone cheers with excitement, they can't wait to see their new friend joining them.

***

I week has passed and their new friend is finally coming to officially join the group. Their new friend is good friends with Iida and Izuku. They all get along super well.

"Okay, everyone please be nice to her!" Izuku reminded.

"Her?" Denki smirks, knowing that the new member is a female.

"Bro, shut up. We all know you're so gay." Sero shuts Kaminari up while everyone laughs. The blonde pouts.

"Jeez Sero, no need to expose me..." Kaminari blushes a bit.

Everyone was laughing until Iida entered the room, "Guys, I would like to welcome our newest member," A female enters the room, "This is Asui Tsuyu."

"Please, call me Tsu!" The green-haired girl smiled and shook hands with everyone. Everyone was so kind to her, she felt apart of the family already!

Uraraka could look at the girl forever, she was so angelic. She was so sweet and very pretty. Was Uraraka catching feelings? No way! She just broke up with someone, she wouldn't dare to move on so quickly.

Tsuyu walked in front of Uraraka and sticks her hand out, "Hi nice to meet you!" She said.

Uraraka felt her face burn up, god she was so cute and innocent, "H-Hi nice to m-meet you t-too." Uraraka stuttered, she mentally face palmed herself. Why does she have to get nervous now!

Everyone told a bit about themselves. Poor Uraraka was lost in her world, the new girl was just so mesmerizing, everything about her was amazing.

Tsuyu felt Uraraka's eyes on her, she blushed. She also thought Uraraka was pretty, she had the cutest smile and her pinks cheeks are so adorable!

Mina can smell a new ship, she stared at the two girls. Oh, the tingles she got from them. She can't wait to get them together!

Word Count: 1459

(a/n: hello my cute ducks, tysm for reading this chapter don't forget to vote, follow, and comment :) byee)