Spade: What? It's just a nickname.

Blaze: But you're just do soft...! Hey! Stop struggling! Just let it happen. I promise I won't bite!

Amiya: Blaze... Stop... Can't... Breathe!

Blaze: Awww~. Don't be like that, if you stay angry all the time you'll grow wrinkles and not be cute anymore!

Annoyed, Amiya placed both of her hands on Blaze's forehead, the rings on her fingers glowing.

Blaze: Ow! Get out of my head!... Wait. She's here with you?

Out of nowhere, a grey-haired Liberi reached Blaze. Her hand stretched out to her trying to initiate a handshake.

Liberi: Hello, I'm-

Blaze: I know who you are. You view us infected like trash, acting like you're more superior to them and shit. Well, here's a little warning for you: If you talk to my friends like that again, I'll rip your whole spine out of that pathetic body of yours.

Liberi: ...

There was a awkward silence among the trio.

Spade: ...Well this is awkward. 

Blaze: Kouhai I'm heading out. Rendezvous at the next point.

Blaze angrily stomped away from the scene, Spade watched her disappear with a calculated gaze until the same Liberi coughed to get his attention.

Liberi: Are you Spade?

Spade: Why yes. What is it you need?

Liberi: Ace sent me. Before his death, he told me that I would be under your command from now on.

Spade: Wait he did?

Liberi: Did he not tell you? Ace talked about how you were enthusiastic and excited about it.

Spade: That son of bitch.... Damn... that old bastard. What's your name?

Greythroat: Greythroat

Spade: As you already know, I'm Spade. As for now, go rest for a bit. I'll come to pick you up when we're about to head out.

Greythroat: Yes, sir.

Greythroat bowed one last time before walking away to rest with the others. Spade then notice Dr. Linda sitting on the ground dejectedly.

Spade: Yo, Doc.

Dr. Linda: Hmm? Oh, Spade.

Spade: Are you alright? Because something tells me you're not.

Dr. Linda: Yeah... I just feel... kind of useless.

Spade: Why?

Dr. Linda: Well, everyone else is out there fighting while I'm in the backlines watching them die one by one. And what happened earlier in the ruins! Because of me, half of our squad is gone and your dad's pet was captured!